Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Well it would be one step closer than we normally get with our targets. At least wed have got him/had him in the building before he put the phone down!

I'm sure there are half a dozen others we could have signed rather than see them join a rival. However, there is a squad size limit, and wage cap.
I understand that. However, I'm not talking about the other half a dozen, I'm talking about this one particular player of a high quality, that we know has been training with us.

I understand that. However, I'm not talking about the other half a dozen, I'm talking about this one particular player of a high quality, that we know has been training with us.

We don't know though do we.
Two posters on this forum have said but as we all know, not everything we read on here is true.

I'd be very surprised if we were able to keep it out of the press especially with how his agent has been in the past.

Realistically he can't/won't sign until some players go out so if another club comes along then he may well take that deal.

We don't know though do we.
Two posters on this forum have said but as we all know, not everything we read on here is true.

I'd be very surprised if we were able to keep it out of the press especially with how his agent has been in the past.

Realistically he can't/won't sign until some players go out so if another club comes along then he may well take that deal.
How do we know Charlton are in for him though?

• Wow
Reactions: Ian
I'm sure there are half a dozen others we could have signed rather than see them join a rival. However, there is a squad size limit, and wage cap.
Those half dozen have probably been snapped up by other L1 clubs. But that’s nothing unusual with this club, we leave till the only ones left are “ who “

Those half dozen have probably been snapped up by other L1 clubs. But that’s nothing unusual with this club, we leave till the only ones left are “ who “
Are you being serious? So last season we were 'left ' with Matt Taylor.
A couple of seasons ago Cameron Brannagan.
I assume your post was a wind up!

Well it would be one step closer than we normally get with our targets. At least wed have got him/had him in the building before he put the phone down!

Could we even afford him? Charlton maybe can. No doubt we'll get the usual "we weren't in for him" quote. Surely the opportunity is there to sign a quality player, even on a single years contract?

Back
Top Bottom