Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

So our dear friend EC Yellow has got it right yet again.

We salute you!

Ummm, excuse me!!! I don't do this ITK stuff for nothing you know!!! ???

I believe one of the loan players we were looking to sign has travelled with the team to Wales, with the second expected to join them tomorrow. We are holding back announcements, so I expect the new coach to be known today, but players may not be known until back at the training ground next week.
Who do you recon the players are? Anyone we've seen before? If you don't have any idea who do you think it may be (getting a bit bored now, not having a go at the club im just incredibly impatient)
Kelly and a wide midfielder.

Head of recruitment has just started following Marcus McGuane so guess thats a goer.

What do you reckon the chances of Kelly on a permanent are? Obviously hefty wages of 600k but no future at Feyenoord, no squad number, not in the first team...surely makes sense to terminate contract and get rid?

Kelly and McGuane would be unreal signing for Lg 1

I would add that McGuane is like Baptiste and Browne rolled into one

All very well if Kelly deal is done. But we're still missing names for tattoo-man and running man.
Still think tattoo-man could be McGuane with some additions since his move to Forest.

Head of recruitment has just started following Marcus McGuane so guess thats a goer.

What do you reckon the chances of Kelly on a permanent are? Obviously hefty wages of 600k but no future at Feyenoord, no squad number, not in the first team...surely makes sense to terminate contract and get rid?

Can either of them play upfront or on the wing though? That's where we are short in numbers.

Can either of them play upfront or on the wing though? That's where we are short in numbers.

One thing you can be certain of...KR will get wingers in. Mcguane and Kelly along with Gorrin, Brannagan and Sykes is a very tidy looking midfield.

I would add that McGuane is like Baptiste and Browne rolled into one
Kelly is a loan deal, but suspect it could be made permanent.

McGuane would be interesting as it seems that he can play in a number of roles but hasn't yet stamped his mark on one position. Baptiste would be an interesting comparison as we miss a player who can run directly at people from a central position.

Who are the 2 players in the middle? One is hidden (not sure if intended to be) ?

Attachments

• EfXRLdaXgAIAxxm.jpg
    EfXRLdaXgAIAxxm.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 86
If he’s got over a million quid in wages still owing to him on the remainder of his contract, he’s going to want at least 50% of that to consider walking away. Will Feyenoord want to spend half a million quid in a lump sum during a pandemic on releasing a player?

If he’s got over a million quid in wages still owing to him on the remainder of his contract, he’s going to want at least 50% of that to consider walking away. Will Feyenoord want to spend half a million quid in a lump sum during a pandemic on releasing a player?
Unlikely isn't it?

More likely is that he runs down the contract by another year and then all parties re-assess....maybe :unsure: ....I've no idea

Kelly is a loan deal, but suspect it could be made permanent.

McGuane would be interesting as it seems that he can play in a number of roles but hasn't yet stamped his mark on one position. Baptiste would be an interesting comparison as we miss a player who can run directly at people from a central position.

Have watched a reasonable amount of McGuane. He has the athleticism of Browne but can take the ball on the half turn like Baptise. With his pace and carrying ability its probably tempting to put him out wide, but as we saw with Browne that causes havoc through the middle. He wont go into a #10 as we are yet to make 4231 work...so you are looking at Brannagan/Gorrin/McGuane...McGuane can also do the defensive stuff so a fair bit of midfield versatility.

Kelly is something pretty different to come into the midfield 3 but his ability on the ball is valuable.

Unlikely isn't it?

More likely is that he runs down the contract by another year and then all parties re-assess....maybe :unsure: ....I've no idea
There’s a very controversial post to be made about this being the norm soon due to the gap in salary caps between L1 and the Championship, but I don’t want to upset anybody today. It’s Friday after all ;)

?‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom