Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

McGuane is described as a central midfielder, but Robinson does look to use players in different roles. May see him as similar to Woodburn's role as a slightly deeper no.10 role.
Read some articles on him from when he was in Holland, dropping down to play for a coach he trusted after becoming a bit disillusioned. Prefers CM though has been developing Into more of an AM apparently. Was tried on wing at Barca- also first Brit to play for them since Lineker. Let’s hope he can handle the step up if he does come :LOL:

Read some articles on him from when he was in Holland, dropping down to play for a coach he trusted after becoming a bit disillusioned. Prefers CM though has been developing Into more of an AM apparently. Was tried on wing at Barca- also first Brit to play for them since Lineker. Let’s hope he can handle the step up if he does come :LOL:

He'd find it easy slipping into Oxelona then

as long as he’s a step up from our last Barcelona B signing

HOW can we have two players, clearly photographed with the squad, and no fcker on here even knows who they are?! I thought we had people ITK left right and centre!? I’m not asking for top secret future transfer info, just the identities of two players who are already with us and in generally available photographs ??

I think we have a young Belgian/French lad with the squad in Wales - probably be announced later today?

Back
Top Bottom