Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a clue why we can’t announce Cadden? Even Chris called him the player that cannot be named?

For everbody's info, the "deep pocket" guys on the Board are, at this very moment, funding invoices from the Consultants appointed by them to look at the -so called- '5 sites'. So they are in effect "backing the club" as these fees run in to many thousands. Would most people on here rather we were not doing this?
5 sites in Oxford where apparently there is no room for house builds? Then if there was and they located the correct sites, then you have the planing application the rejection of the planing application the appeal the go ahead then the nimby community saying not in our back yard, the local parish council where even though they have no rights they are a voice that speaks to the local and county council......I can see that dragging on for years by then we maybe conference south.
So your saying the board are funding invoices which would run into thousands at the so called 5 sites, in the mean time not much if any at all investment into the playing side which as I said could make is a very low league side in which case would they want to build a stadium for OUFC?

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: lid
Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but Joey Barton was interviewed by sky after fleetwoods game at Carlisle yesterday.

He was asked about the possibility of Ched Evans going back to Fleetwood and he seemed very confident that it was on the cards
So it’s been all conjecture of the many fans stating we are in talks with Ched Evans. I do love a bit of bull s**t either OUFC fans or Barton

this is an odd one will show tomorrow how was known once announced but does not know length of any deal.....after the horse has bolted springs to mind :)
this is an odd one will show tomorrow how was known once announced but does not know length of any deal.....after the horse has bolted springs to mind :)
Will change my profile picture to show you where I was yesterday!

5 sites in Oxford where apparently there is no room for house builds? Then if there was and they located the correct sites, then you have the planing application the rejection of the planing application the appeal the go ahead then the nimby community saying not in our back yard, the local parish council where even though they have no rights they are a voice that speaks to the local and county council......I can see that dragging on for years by then we maybe conference south.
So your saying the board are funding invoices which would run into thousands at the so called 5 sites, in the mean time not much if any at all investment into the playing side which as I said could make is a very low league side in which case would they want to build a stadium for OUFC?

The most pessimistic post yet this summer!

So much innuendo and intrigue from ‘ITK’ posters on here. My favourite was Junior hinting at pillow talk with certain players when he was told (whispered?) information in the early hours of the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom