Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
really no point getting stressed about who’s coming and when. i’m sure everything’s being done to get the best and most suitable players for us. KR obviously wants to be successful so don’t think there’s any conspiracies. i know it’s frustrating but i’m sure if we’d signed 5 or 6 just for the sake of getting done early there’d be moaning on here that we hadn’t signed the right players.
patience needed and see where we’re at in couple of weeks. now i’m going back to enjoy the sunshine

Now Forest have sacked Martin O’Neil Maybe their interest in Whyte will finish

So is O’Neill the first manager of the season to be sacked or the last of last season?

Precisely AbbeyOx. Most contracts finish midnight this Sunday & you can bet that all players who are going to move will have had their agents touting them around the country. Things will start to get real from Monday & I feel confident KR has his ducks in a line ready to move.

Stefan Payne has signed for Tranmere after being released by Shrewsbury. He would probably have been a good target for us.

Sometimes when a player who has a habit of being reckless gets given that responsibility they change. I don't mean that they become worse players, just channel there aggression a lot better.

Just don’t think he’s the right person at the moment, but will be one day.

Cadden always going to have many suitors , Fosu we will see....
Fosu should have been relatively straight forward - even for us. Robinson and Fosu know each other and Robinson brought the best out in him, I would’ve thought Fosu was looking forward to working with him again. If there is any truth in this and the deal falls through (let alone any others) because of lack of funds I wonder if Robinson will want to hang around?

Fosu should have been relatively straight forward - even for us. Robinson and Fosu know each other and Robinson brought the best out in him, I would’ve thought Fosu was looking forward to working with him again. If there is any truth in this and the deal falls through (let alone any others) because of lack of funds I wonder if Robinson will want to hang around?
I imagine that he is angling for the championship,

Ben Turner, last at Mansfield, 30 year old left footed CB. Listed as a free agent. Replacement option for Nelson?

Tommie Hoban (Watford) and Efe Ambrose (Derby) also listed as free agents - right footed though.

Up front, Will Keane (Hull) and Gary Hooper (Sheff Wed) are surely worth a look at given they are free agents.

If this summers recruitment continues like this, we'll be forced to play the U23's in the Checkatrade Trophy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom