Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’d have to take a minimum 2/3 pay cut as he’s was on 12k from what I know so no chance imo

Well if he's just been released by Brentford, then his current wage is zero, innit?

So anything he can get would be a pay rise.

I understand the point you're making...that he'll be looking for similar money if he can possibly get it....but wages are arbitrary and there are other factors afoot, such as likelihood as playing first team football, family etc. that determine where he'll be playing next.

Also, we should wait and what the new board are likely to invest before writing off players of this calibre considering coming here.

Last edited:
Well if he's just been released by Brentford, then his current wage is zero, innit?

So anything he can get would be a pay rise.

I understand the point you're making...that he'll be looking for similar money if he can possibly get it....but wages are arbitrary and there are other factors afoot, such as likelihood as playing first team football, family etc. that determine where he'll be playing next.

Also, we should wait and what the new board are likely to invest before writing off players of this calibre.

Nothing to do with writing him off I just wouldn’t want to waste a big wage on bringing him here (just because he’s from Oxford) when the money needs to be invested in forwards/winger/at the back

Nothing to do with writing him off I just wouldn’t want to waste a big wage on bringing him here (just because he’s from Oxford) when the money needs to be invested in forwards/winger/at the back

No sorry, you’ve missed my point.

Which was; his wage would not necessarily be “big” just because he played Div 2, it would be whatever he agreed. He doesn’t currently have any wage.

Lee Gregory released by Millwall, now there is a centre forward we should be breaking the bank to sign. Knows League 1 and played in a promotion winning team.
Meant to be joining Stoke

Robinson has been incredibly loyal and supportive to the owners and taken a lot of flack on their behalf.

Oh for fuck's sake NO! I can't tolerate this any more.

FLAK - 1930s: from German, abbreviation of Fliegerabwehrkanone, literally ‘aviator-defence gun’.

There's no 'c' in 'flak'.

This is Flack!

Cunting fuck!

Lee Gregory released by Millwall, now there is a centre forward we should be breaking the bank to sign. Knows League 1 and played in a promotion winning team.

An example of where the term "released" can be misleading. He wasn't going to sign a new contract and informed Millwall of that in March.

• React
Reactions: GRB
An example of where the term "released" can be misleading. He wasn't going to sign a new contract and informed Millwall of that in March.
I was going to say! I thought Gregory was one of their better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom