Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing how we were arguably the better team away at Sunderland and Peterborough got beat at home, I hardly think we need pity from anyone!

I know it's hard, but instead of making constant pathetic little dogs, take a look at the players we've recruited so far and have a little faith in the club to get the right players even if it's in the next week or so.

There is light at the end of the tunnel (for all you train fans!!)

I think you're being a little ruff on him. His bark is worse than his bite. You just need to take the lead (etc)

Seeing how we were arguably the better team away at Sunderland and Peterborough got beat at home, I hardly think we need pity from anyone!

I know it's hard, but instead of making constant pathetic little dogs, take a look at the players we've recruited so far and have a little faith in the club to get the right players even if it's in the next week or so.

There is light at the end of the tunnel (for all you train fans!!)
Constant? Wow, you are a sensitive little soul aren't you.

The only thing that is constant is your compulsion to defend every action and facet of an imperfect organisation. Unlike you, I don't need to pretend that everything is perfect to back the club to the absolute hilt in every way it's possible for me to do. If I criticise, it's because I care and not to score points in the fashion that you find so attractive. Make it easy on us both and hit the ignore button.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if the Championship or Premier League Striker fails to move before the window slams shut at 5pm
Oxford could sign him afterwards and hopefully he can figure on Saturday v Peterborough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom