Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry teacher?
Just when you start demanding accuracy in reports it's useful to get Players names correct. And yes, Browne was offered more than £3k a week as our wage structure is above that although some of that will be made up with appearance and performance bonuses.

Just when you start demanding accuracy in reports it's useful to get Players names correct. And yes, Browne was offered more than £3k a week as our wage structure is above that although some of that will be made up with appearance and performance bonuses.
You have the wrong person, I haven’t demanded anything as I really couldn’t give a flying f***, it’s a forum what anyone can write anything within reason, you take yourself far too seriously.
So boro must be delighted to pick up an ex prem player on div 1 wages, as it was said they matched our offer wages wise.

You have the wrong person, I haven’t demanded anything as I really couldn’t give a flying f***, it’s a forum what anyone can write anything within reason, you take yourself far too seriously.
So boro must be delighted to pick up an ex prem player on div 1 wages, as it was said they matched our offer wages wise.
They’ll have offered far more in wages. They matched our transfer fee offer.

That’s not what was put on this forum by the usual characters, he only went to boro because they gave him a 4 year deal it was said.
I agree with you we couldn’t complete with a top championship team wages wise.
To me that’s the only interpretation that makes sense. We met West Ham’s valuation but couldn’t offer high enough wages

To me that’s the only interpretation that makes sense. We met West Ham’s valuation but couldn’t offer high enough wages
Yes, but not what was put on here when it was said we were blown out of the water by boro.
It makes sense what you say as thinking we are going to buy a prem player and give him wages of £3k plus add ons, no wonder he didn’t sign if that was really the case.

Yes, but not what was put on here when it was said we were blown out of the water by boro.
It makes sense what you say as thinking we are going to buy a prem player and give him wages of £3k plus add ons, no wonder he didn’t sign if that was really the case.
Exactly, we cannot compete with Championship wages and not many if any would come to a club with sentiment alone. Paying decent fees is acceptable but we have to stick to our own wage structure.

Just catching up so apologies if I’m going over old ground but Robinson said in today’s OM that he was expecting a couple of new faces and they’d possibly even be here before the Sunderland game. I’m assuming they’re strikers, anyone heard any whispers?

Believe what you want, I’m no scotchers who writes a monologue of stuff to justify what he writes and still gets some stuff wrong.

Wasn’t there a quote of getting brown at any cost, do you think he was offered £3k a week?
Given that Boro offered £9k per week and it's been indicated this trebled our offer, yes.

Given that Boro offered £9k per week and it's been indicated this trebled our offer, yes.
I’m just stating what was put on here by the people “ close to the club”
Tiger said whatever it takes to get Browne, but like I said I’m not worried either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom