Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
What this also means is that Mousinho can cover both CB and DM positions so therefore strengthening the squad further.....Fosu/Hall/Forde wont all play together so the bench is improving.....yes we need a striker or two but lets see what happens this weekend first.

This week has been really positive, but to have not signed a striker before the start of the season is a real disappointment. Is Mackie even 100% fit at the moment?

i understood there was a striker in the building and a club record fee was being paid,could somebody check all the rooms before locking up tonight please :)

Being drawn away to Sunderland for the first game may be a blessing in disguise. Expectations of a win for us will be low, and I imagine we'll go there with a solid rather than attacking line-up, with only one up front (Mackie and Woodburn I imagine, with one replacing the other at some stage). Then we can try to get a proper number 9 in time for our first home game.

Presumably Sam Long (as Cadden will play at right back) and Mousinho (as Moore has just pinched his place!). Of course, Long will also be covering RB and Mous DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom