Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotchers : in your view does the signing of Forde mean we’ve ended our interest in Gboly Ariyibi

It sounded like KR met Forde for a chat and a coffee and he put pen to paper there and then.

We still seem to be missing pace throughout the squad, even more so now Whyte has left. I really hope we address this over the next few days.

Isn't Ariyibi supposed to be quite quick?!

Portsmouth’s strikers: John Marquis, Ellis Harrison, Oli Hawkins, Brett Pitman and Louis Dennis.

Pompey look very strong going into the new season despite losing Matt Clarke and Jamal Lowe’s impending
move to Wigan.

Scotchers : in your view does the signing of Forde mean we’ve ended our interest in Gboly Ariyibi

It sounded like KR met Forde for a chat and a coffee and he put pen to paper there and then.

I don't know to be honest. We were definitely talking to Ariyibi and I think they're different types of players with Forde being more of a wide mildfielder and Ariyibi being a winger or wide in a front 3. I'll hopefully know a little more tomorrow!

Just be honest, or at least don’t say stupid stuff that simply isn’t true. Like I care if they want to make money on property - I don’t expect them to keep the club alive for free and we already don’t own it. If they made a load of cash off surrounding developments and we got a great deal on the rent etc I’d be thrilled. That’s all my concerns are, us getting a fair deal at the end of it all rather than a carbon copy of where we already are. If they get us in a finished stadium on a fairer deal then they’ve earned their profit on the development.

But he has merely pointed out the purpose of their involvement isn’t a property deal. Is that dishonest? We can all be concerned about that, despite the fact that we don’t own a property and don’t seem close to building a new one which they can own, but to paint that comment as a lie, even if they do end up making a few £ on rehousing us, is a bit weird.

I don't know to be honest. We were definitely talking to Ariyibi and I think they're different types of players with Forde being more of a wide mildfielder and Ariyibi being a winger or wide in a front 3. I'll hopefully know a little more tomorrow!
All I’ve seen is the side-line in the Mail-on-Sunday. You know for sure that it’s firmer than that rag filing some column inches?

Possibility of a midfielder joining us tomorrow from a championship club.

He’s had injury problems but if we can get him fit he’d certainly be a Thorne in the oppositions side.

According to this - KR is interested in taking George Thorne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom