Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they both said that Racism is a cancer which must be cut out of football. Total wankers!

It’s just a phrase. It’s not making light of anyone who’s suffered that awful, horrible disease. If someone says ‘that was a complete car crash of a season’ it’s not mocking someone who’s had family die in a car crash. Come on, guys.
But if I turned round and said you’re a spastic making comments like that, you would quite rightly be offended and it’s not a nice term to use and it’s not fair on those who are, but as you say let’s move on.

It sounds like he’s a powerful central midfield player. Which means he’s perfect to stick at right back for a bit while simultaneously claiming he was signed by someone else, even though there IS no one else around to sign anybody. Then once results turn after a sticky patch, he can go back to being classed a midfielder who wasn’t signed by a ghost.

You mean a premiership class midfielder, who played crap in midfield and because that ghost also signed two terrible right backs and you have to put put the lad somewhere you announce he’s a right back. And then because he’s crap their too you’re forced to play that lad you had all aLONG and he’s turned out okay. Premiership lad then watched more games than he plays. ????

That defence is a relegation one.
I totally agree.
This isn't my ideal team, far bloody from it!
It's a hypothetical situation, where, if the players we have right now, were what we ended up with once the window closes, and again, hypothetically, everyone, including Baptiste were match fit, that, in my opinion, would be the best side and formation we could play.

But it's only my opinion, and I may well be wrong in a lot of peoples eyes, and thats fine.

Although I do admit, having read through a few of my recent posts, I am starting to my knickers in a twist a little bit over this whole Cadden situation, and should probably just pipe down, and see how it all pans out, before getting so carried away!

Cardiff have apparently bid £1.5 mil for Whyte. Bloody Nelson couldn't keep his mouth shut until after the window had shut?

This business with the delay in the loan signing of Cadden is it because of the yanks. Just asking

Cardiff have apparently bid £1.5 mil for Whyte. Bloody Nelson couldn't keep his mouth shut until after the window had shut?

Whyte to Cardiff for £3m and we sign Browne who is at this moment on the M25 heading this way ?

Does give an indication of how many highly rated free agents are yet to sign for clubs, with only a couple of weeks left before the new season.

Even Andy Carroll is still available...
Amy Cranston wouldnt want Andy Carroll, she was busy enough last season without adding a constant sicknote into the equation

Would you play Ched Evans if he came here on loan? Or if Marcus Browne came back? Because every loan deal can potentially be broken in January. Or how about if Dickie doesn't sign an extension and is looking at signing pre contract deals in January? Do we bin him off as well?
If Ched Evans came here on a season long loan, I'd be happy to have him, however, if (as was suggested at one point) it was a loan until Jan, then no thank you.
If Marcus Browne came back on a season long loan, I'd be well chuffed, however, if it didn't work out, and he was recalled, or we sent him back in Jan, then yeah, these things happen, but theres a difference between a player committing to a season long loan, but being recalled or sent back, for whatever reason, and telling us, before a balls even been kicked, that he'll be off in Jan, that for me, in my humble opinion, is taking the P**s, and is disrespectful.
As for the Dickie scenario you've put to me, if after he's given us loyal service, for the full length of his contract, he decides he doesn't want to extend it in the summer, and being free to negotiate with other teams in Jan of that season, decides thats what he wants to do, then so be it, and I'd respect that, and thank him for his service to our club, and wish him luck for the future, as thats the exact attitude I had towards Nelson, who we all knew was off, months before the season ended, but had been a loyal servant to our club.
All those things above, are pretty different, to a player coming to a club, on the understanding he'll be abandoning that club, to go to a preferred choice in a few months time, and with respect, I think you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom