Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its another white board!
Look at him! Another person who is so deluded that they’re telling me something that happened to me didn’t happen to me. Despite the fact I can categorically tell people the very day I was there, in front of Karl Robinson, Chris Williams and Joe Nicholls, and that I post here under my own name, and that people at the club can call me any time they like and tell me to stop lying about something that never happened.

“You didn’t see that”

“Well I did, on this exact date, in this exact room, in front of these exact witnesses, and I’m totally transparent about my own identity”

“Nope, I don’t believe it, so I’m saying it’s fake”

And to think, these people run around this forum making themselves feel big by trying to argue and put everybody down, and they don’t even believe in reality. Absolute state of it.

He’s joining his good friend Scotchers on the ignore list, because when people outright refuse to accept reality to this extent they simply don’t deserve to even be seen. Well done on showing everybody how utterly mad you are as well though, fella. You’ll be running up to Buzz Aldrin and telling him he never went to the moon in no time. State of you.

When does plenty of time run out?
I'm sure most fans are confident we will sign players in the positions we need, eventually. But they are unhappy with the timescales and pie in the sky hopeful targets we have no chance at. Even more so when the positions of centre back and striker have been known priorities for a year, did the club not compile a list of realistic targets if they were to miss out on the unlikely ones? Robbo's comments are very worrying, if we're waiting on someone like Ched Evans to choose between us, Fleetwood and Portsmouth then I suggest they start looking elsewhere fast

There was never a cat in hells chance we would have got Ched Evans. It's a money game for him, Portsmouth and Fleetwood as his possible destinations show that.
Maybe if kr had for once kept himself quiet, and cut out the usual 48hours, big week mantra, and focused on playesr that were more within our budget, as other clubs have done then this board would be full of threads discussing the start of the new season, the trip to Sunderland, instead of mulling over the latest spin from the club.
Where's that Al bloke and his prediction for today by the way.

See, this is what I was taking about. “My opinion is worth as much as your facts, and if I believe something it’s true.” It doesn’t matter that KR himself was driving around Europe last January trying to sign players in between matches, or that he spent his own holiday this summer watching youth football with his wife (which she even documented online with pictures m), or that he’s stopping off on the drive back from Glasgow to speak to a player personally at 10pm on a Sunday. All undisputed facts that he has said and admitted himself, but people are just making it up when they suggest he has nobody around him. So the man himself says all these things in the public domain of his own free will - what ELSE do you have to go on besides that? I’m gonna need more than that, and a better source than the man himself. It’s bananas.

He very openly told me that he wants to have Steve Gallen come from Charlton in an ideal world. A man who, surprise surprise, is head of recruitment and the deal broker over there. He was very open and honest about how he’d love him, or someone very much like him, at the club ASAP. Now why would he be saying that if we already had people there who could do the job? And if we did, would we not have a better track record?

Still... nobody has any proof. Just direct words in public from the manager himself, more words in person with people who can recount direct real life experience, and a boat load of results that perfectly line up with both of them.

I guess we’ll never know!

I’m fully behind your appraisal, it’s bonkers that we have a manager that is also a scout, negotiator and coach. Just watch a few minutes of Stuart Webber and his detail of the workings at Norwich and our set up looks even more desperate. Even in our league, Peterborough, Coventry, Shrewsbury (Barnsley last year) have far advanced recruitment

Look at him! Another person who is so deluded that they’re telling me something that happened to me didn’t happen to me. Despite the fact I can categorically tell people the very day I was there, in front of Karl Robinson, Chris Williams and Joe Nicholls, and that I post here under my own name, and that people at the club can call me any time they like and tell me to stop lying about something that never happened.

“You didn’t see that”

“Well I did, on this exact date, in this exact room, in front of these exact witnesses, and I’m totally transparent about my own identity”

“Nope, I don’t believe it, so I’m saying it’s fake”

And to think, these people run around this forum making themselves feel big by trying to argue and put everybody down, and they don’t even believe in reality. Absolute state of it.

He’s joining his good friend Scotchers on the ignore list, because when people outright refuse to accept reality to this extent they simply don’t deserve to even be seen. Well done on showing everybody how utterly mad you are as well though, fella. You’ll be running up to Buzz Aldrin and telling him he never went to the moon in no time. State of you.
says the person that said Robinson never had a good record in management and always failed,despite the facts.

@RyanioBirdio above....this is someone who has worked within the club. It patently obvious from the outside too when we have KR running around, Tiger flying over for recruitment meetings in July and total silence from our MD. Who do we have, beyond KR that can meet players, sell the dream (as MApp did) and then close the deal?
No one apparently

Few RBs:
Reece Wabara - Over 100 L1 appearances and a few in the Championship. Most recently with Bolton
Shaun Cummings - Over 80 appearances in both L1 & the Championship. Was previously starting RB for both Millwall and Reading
Jordan Spence - the obvious one really, worked under KR at MK Dons. Most recently with Ipswich
Connor Randall - former Liverpool but been on a few unsuccessful loan spells. KR Scouse link?

I’d say that’s because you don’t know specifics. I think we’d pay a fair wage for league 1.
Well you'd be wrong in terms of me not knowing about specifics but I'm not going to say too much that I've learnt in confidence. I agree however, that we pay a fair wage for League One but that won't pay for most of KR's targets or the players that most fans will get excited about.

Well you'd be wrong in terms of me not knowing about specifics but I'm not going to say too much that I've learnt in confidence. I agree however, that we pay a fair wage for League One but that won't pay for most of KR's targets or the players that most fans will get excited about.
Didn’t we aim high last season? And looked what happened to those targets

Was anything interesting written in the 10, or so, pages of waffle posted yesterday?
Ryan Bird perfectly articulated many things wrong with the leadership structure above KR and why we are struggling to sign people.

Some other people said it’ll be ok because there’s still time.

A few people mentioned last seasons start to counter that suggestion

Apparently, today will see Cadden sign on loan from the soccer-tastic Columbus Crew.

Mega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom