Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, perhaps the idea of Cadden coming in for 6 months is to help cover Whyte & Sykes being called up on international duty. Northern Ireland have 6 matches during Sept, Oct & November. Robbo does get in a bit of a flap when his players are on international duty.

Just a thought, perhaps the idea of Cadden coming in for 6 months is to help cover Whyte & Sykes being called up on international duty. Northern Ireland have 6 matches during Sept, Oct & November. Robbo does get in a bit of a flap when his players are on international duty.
Though if we had three internationals our games would be called off

Many seem be speaking it as fact cadden will come in for a half season loan only. I think I must have missed something, what was the source of this information?

Many seem be speaking it as fact cadden will come in for a half season loan only. I think I must have missed something, what was the source of this information?
Some guy who works in the office I guess. I have heard that the deal is complex but would imagine that it will be a season long deal with a break clause, which is like 90% of loan deals anyway. As far as I'm aware, there is nothing signed to say he'll definitely be gone, or who too.

I would imagine the Cadden deal will be announced as ‘an initial 6 month loan’. If there’s some plan already in place for him to go elsewhere after that there’s no way it’ll be made public.

So from what I’m seeing regarding these Cadden to Sunderland in January rumours the US Team will sign him, loan him to us & then that loan will be stopped in January & he’ll be sold to Sunderland. But didn’t I read that he would cost someone about £250k to sign outright. So surely Sunderland aren’t so broke to worry about that. And why would this US team bother which all this hassle for about 100k. Just doesn’t seem worth the hassle, unless I’m missing something?

So from what I’m seeing regarding these Cadden to Sunderland in January rumours the US Team will sign him, loan him to us & then that loan will be stopped in January & he’ll be sold to Sunderland. But didn’t I read that he would cost someone about £250k to sign outright. So surely Sunderland aren’t so broke to worry about that. And why would this US team bother which all this hassle for about 100k. Just doesn’t seem worth the hassle, unless I’m missing something?

nobody really knows on here yet so it's all guesswork at the mo - presumably all will be revealed tomorrow or Tuesday

I should have added that I don’t believe the Sunderland conspiracy stories for one second. It makes no sense, nobody benefits from it. We’ll either have him for the whole season or he’ll head off to the frozen wastes of Canada in January.

nobody really knows on here yet so it's all guesswork at the mo - presumably all will be revealed tomorrow or Tuesday
I'm sure it won't be revealed at all. As others have said either 'an initial 6 month loan' or 'a season long loan' (ignoring the fact that he might/could/will leave in January) is what will be said and we will have no idea what's really happening. For a change.

I should have added that I don’t believe the Sunderland conspiracy stories for one second. It makes no sense, nobody benefits from it. We’ll either have him for the whole season or he’ll head off to the frozen wastes of Canada in January.

Isn't Colombus in USA not Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom