Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour in Stoke is that Youni Korne will be joining us on loan from them to ultimately replace Cadden when be goes to Sunderland. In addition Rayne Beaux is coming from France, which should shed a bit if light on the defensive situation.
if true why don't we just have him on full loan and Cadden to Sunderland. does seem a little odd

I’ve not read the whole thread regarding Cadden but if there’s a deal in place for us to have him until January before he then joins Sunderland then this has to rank as one of the most bizarre transfers in history. He will not be experiencing a possible promotion here but there’s a good chance he might be at Sunderland and we are expecting him to contribute to derailing that ultimate promotion during his time with us.

What happens if we are, say, in second place six points ahead of Sunderland in third place at the start of December, are we expecting him to put in a serious shift during December and help us pull even further away from the club he will join in a few days time ?

You couldn’t make this up and on this basis it’s a loan move we should steer well away from.

It's interesting how you saw that "you couldn't make this up" then make up scenarios to back your case!!

What if we are in second place, 6 points ahead of Sunderland in third at the beginning of December and Cadden puts in some massive performances to leave us top before leaving? He could then lay claim to taking both promotion teams up in the same year with the full support of both clubs!!!

Could this happen? Who knows! But if we're going to make stuff up then why not make up something more positive?

what happens if we are, say, in second place six points ahead of Sunderland in third place at the start of December, are we expecting him to put in a serious shift during December and help us pull even further away from the club he will join in a few days time ?

I'd snap your arm off right now to be in that position come December

It's interesting how you saw that "you couldn't make this up" then make up scenarios to back your case!!

What if we are in second place, 6 points ahead of Sunderland in third at the beginning of December and Cadden puts in some massive performances to leave us top before leaving? He could then lay claim to taking both promotion teams up in the same year with the full support of both clubs!!!

Could this happen? Who knows! But if we're going to make stuff up then why not make up something more positive?
All these scenarios....is he that good then?

All these scenarios....is he that good then?
Listen pal, I know a guy who delivers milk to the training ground, and lemme tell ya, he’s quality. Team spirit is awesome. Facilities are first class. My guy saw the postie there the other week and he was really impressed with the paintwork on the window frames. He bumped into Karl Robinson in reception, and the way he shook his hand... it was like a meeting with God. I have to get up pretty early to catch him, but whenever I see my source he assures me everything is super and totally on track. I sent him a text last week to let him know I was keeping an eye on things on this thread and sorting people out, and he sent me back a thumbs up emoji, so you can take that however you like, but it’s pretty clear to me that you’d have to be a buffoon to think we ain’t rockin’ in the free world right now.

Listen pal, I know a guy who delivers milk to the training ground, and lemme tell ya, he’s quality. Team spirit is awesome. Facilities are first class. My guy saw the postie there the other week and he was really impressed with the paintwork on the window frames. He bumped into Karl Robinson in reception, and the way he shook his hand... it was like a meeting with God. I have to get up pretty early to catch him, but whenever I see my source he assures me everything is super and totally on track. I sent him a text last week to let him know I was keeping an eye on things on this thread and sorting people out, and he sent me back a thumbs up emoji, so you can take that however you like, but it’s pretty clear to me that you’d have to be a buffoon to think we ain’t rockin’ in the free world right now.

Or just a total buffoon to believe a fictional team on a white board at the training ground!!

It fills my heart with glee to hear the humble milkman is still alive and kicking, and not, as I'd previously thought, gone the way of the dodo. Has he got an electric float?

It fills my heart with glee to hear the humble milkman is still alive and kicking, and not, as I'd previously thought, gone the way of the dodo. Has he got an electric float?
I can confirm 100%, that the milkman who delivers to Sarge-towers in OX3 three times a week certainly does have an electric float to do his delivery rounds on, either its electric or its pedal power.... usually its around 1am that the milkman is delivering, silently, in my area of Headington :sneaky:

7d068b19a4eec33e6e502efbd48b091d.gif

I’ve not read the whole thread regarding Cadden but if there’s a deal in place for us to have him until January before he then joins Sunderland then this has to rank as one of the most bizarre transfers in history. He will not be experiencing a possible promotion here but there’s a good chance he might be at Sunderland and we are expecting him to contribute to derailing that ultimate promotion during his time with us.

What happens if we are, say, in second place six points ahead of Sunderland in third place at the start of December, are we expecting him to put in a serious shift during December and help us pull even further away from the club he will join in a few days time ?

You couldn’t make this up and on this basis it’s a loan move we should steer well away from.

Yeah, I don't that that scenario is going to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom