Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the City lad? It’s well known locally that we offered him terms and Ox City with a few loans options their way, were happy to push him this way.
Were you privy to information that KR offered him terms? If so, where from?

Does the window close tonight? Take a chill pill everybody, lets get rid of KR and employ the great blond haired saviour BORIS , he will solve everything , Brexit, World Peace, us signing Pogba, Neymar, Harry McGuire , De Gea etc.
In truth I am pissed off with our apparent lack of signings , however what can we do realistically.?
I'm off to lay on a sun lounger with a cold beer and my phone with the klaxon alert on, just in case ......I could be waiting a long time.

I been in Spain for the last 7 days doing that and still no klaxon

This obsession with Tshimanga is weird. He scored 24 goals in 42 games for City last season, which is good granted, but that's not 'he should be playing three divisions higher' good. Look at how many goals John Mills has scored in the lower leagues, why hasn't he been touted? Why did John Campbell and Jonte Smith both fail to make the step up when they arrived?

No point getting upset at failing to sign players that either A) we weren't interested in enough to put in a competitive bid, or B) weren't in for in the first place.

I did and they just laughed and asked if Junior had been stalking again!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

As for the guy from Oxford City, we never offered a deal for him to turn down. In the same way that we never offered Jorge Grant a deal. Unless of course you KNOW differently?!

He was offered peanuts to sign.. turned down.
It’s a well known fact that the team he signed for are going for it.

Don’t tell me, your friends told you differently!

Jeez, you’re easy. Whoever they are, soon know you’re so easy knowing you’ll jump on here and start spouting s**t!

Has anything you said or called actually come off?
[/QUOTE]

Come on now Junior, you of all people have no room to question the credibility of anyone least alone someone who quashed your rubbish about players not being paid.

This obsession with Tshimanga is weird. He scored 24 goals in 42 games for City last season, which is good granted, but that's not 'he should be playing three divisions higher' good. Look at how many goals John Mills has scored in the lower leagues, why hasn't he been touted? Why did John Campbell and Jonte Smith both fail to make the step up when they arrived?

No point getting upset at failing to sign players that either A) we weren't interested in enough to put in a competitive bid, or B) weren't in for in the first place.

Everyone is hoping for the next Jamie Vardy when in reality he’s no better than mid-table League Two

I actually was very much in favour, the guy scores goals. Will be interested to see how he does at Wood. Suspect they may make some money on him.
That statement collapses on itself, you just said 'we ended up with jonte'. A striker from the lower leagues who scores goals. If we'd signed tshimanga he would have done the exact same as jonte, he would have played 4th choice striker behind Sinclair, Mackie and Whyte.

Everyone is going mad with boredom! We need to sign a couple of players right now! What do people think of Frears? He’s still training with us.

Everyone is going mad with boredom! We need to sign a couple of players right now! What do people think of Frears? He’s still training with us.

Doesn't matter in the slightest what we think. KR opinion is the one that matters

Weve been beaten to players by Boreham Wood this summer so im intrigued as to what players might fall within that budget!
Of course he has learnt from last season that's why he has been talking to 2 strikers but you can't force players to join our club if they don't want to come for some reason. It's not rocket science.

Has he learnt from last season, as he talks of bringing A striker in.

The Ox City player who we were meant to have offered terms to

Yep apparently he turned us down and went to Boreham Wood. Someone also mentioned we couldn't meet the wage demands of the CB free agent, who kr went back to the agent of his on Monday. I have no proof of this.

Who’ll announce Cadden first, Ox or the Americans team he’s signing for!? Maybe a joint announcement!?

When was he last in Ox? Believe he was at the training ground Thursday / Friday but not mentioned since.

Maybe he’s in the states to finalise his deal their. It couldn’t have feel through, could it....

From what Junior says, we put in an offer to him that was peanuts, or was it all we could afford. We couldn't meet the wage demands of the free agent CB. Is this why we've missed out on 10 or so players?

From what Junior says, we put in an offer to him that was peanuts, or was it all we could afford. We couldn't meet the wage demands of the free agent CB. Is this why we've missed out on 10 or so players?
Junior is talking rubbish.
The poster saying we couldn't meet the wage demands of an out of contract, free agent is talking rubbish.
You are talking rubbish.

And who are these mystical 10 (or so) that we've missed out on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom