Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if these deals are not getting over the line because we are sensibly deciding not to be held to ransom and are staying within our budget, just a thought !!! :)

Maybe, but then maybe we should walk away/target players that are within our budget if that’s the case?

And he is one player we can all be positive about. I was so impressed with what I saw of him last year.
I'm sure we are all looking forward to him coming back. I'm guessing from what's been said by the club that it will be a while before he gets onto the pitch in any serious way - and Hall isn't going to be playing any full games for a while either. So they have to be discounted as starters for a month or two at least.

What was the quote in the Mail from Robinson. Something like, I’ve learned the lessons from last year and this year will be different..

And like someone said above, KR can always be used as mouthpiece to gain publicity for players. This is not a coincidence.

What was the quote in the Mail from Robinson. Something like, I’ve learned the lessons from last year and this year will be different..

And like someone said above, KR can always be used as mouthpiece to gain publicity for players. This is not a coincidence.
What happened to the ex Arsenal and Everton assistant manager we were getting a month ago?

QUOTE="Junior_1, post: 163829, member: 1214"]
Dunno, maybe ask your close pals why he was down..
[/QUOTE]

I did and they just laughed and asked if Junior had been stalking again!!! ??

As for the guy from Oxford City, we never offered a deal for him to turn down. In the same way that we never offered Jorge Grant a deal. Unless of course you KNOW differently?!

Seems to be this obsession that we were in for Grant and Tshimanga because it was mentioned somewhere on the internet.
The Grant link came from a random Lincoln blog rather than anything "credible" and the only reason it gave for the link was because he is from
Banbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom