Tommy goes to jail

I'm not sure it's fake news per se because he's reporting on trials - his bias is no different to some of the rot from Fail or Grauniad. He's deliberately breaking reporting restrictions, but I suppose he'd say he's not a reporter and not bound by restrictions. Which is BS. He knew what he was doing and deserved punishing. Maybe he did it knowing he'd be made in some idiotic martyr, but I don't think he's that smart.

What I have been fascinated about is how many people in certain circles abroad now know who he is and are outraged about the imprisonment (without knowing his dirty past it must be said). It does feed a certain growing narrative/movement that is out there about the UK and politics in general. It's fascinating how the divides since Brexit and Trump are really polarising politics at the moment.

It is fake news because he claims the national media/"establishment" aren't covering or covering up these cases which is clearly rubbish as the reports are out there from years ago. Those investigations have actually caused the police to become involved. But if Wonderboy Tommy was to mention this then his whole reason for the campaign is undermined, hence fake news.

As for the international coverage, that is down to the loose association of various nationalistic/populist parties in Europe and the resurgence of the far more conservative element in the US under the Alt Right movement. Even the UKIP leader (there's been so many recently I can't remember his name) has jumped on the bandwagon and complained about Muslims on one of Tommy's rallies apparently*.

Steve Bannon is the now trying trying to unite the European parties to form a party to sit in the European Parliament and provide support for such an endeavour.

It certainly does show a polarisation and quite divisive which is what helped Trump I think.

*Mentioned on Newsnight but I was only half watching the discussion.

It is fake news because he claims the national media/"establishment" aren't covering or covering up these cases which is clearly rubbish as the reports are out there from years ago. Those investigations have actually caused the police to become involved. But if Wonderboy Tommy was to mention this then his whole reason for the campaign is undermined, hence fake news.

As for the international coverage, that is down to the loose association of various nationalistic/populist parties in Europe and the resurgence of the far more conservative element in the US under the Alt Right movement. Even the UKIP leader (there's been so many recently I can't remember his name) has jumped on the bandwagon and complained about Muslims on one of Tommy's rallies apparently*.

Steve Bannon is the now trying trying to unite the European parties to form a party to sit in the European Parliament and provide support for such an endeavour.

It certainly does show a polarisation and quite divisive which is what helped Trump I think.

*Mentioned on Newsnight but I was only half watching the discussion.
I'd say that there is a reticence to be seen on the wrong side of these cases. When you see how the BBC were all over the Cliff Richard, Saville stuff like a horrible rash, there is a lot more caution about these types of cases - which I do understand to a point. It creates a perception of the story being hidden or under reported, regardless of restrictions. Doesn't make the idiots shtick fake news though.

What has interested me is those not in the Alt Right complaining about this. It certainly gives a different perspective on our day to day lives.
Bannon is a clever blaggard who will never achieve what he wants in the European Parliament. Does he have a book to sell or something?

What is fake news is the Q Anon stuff that is de rigueur in the US in some circles. Even barely looking at it, it seems a steaming pile cow, horse and donkey turds made up by some idiots online just because. It makes Alex Jones look 0.0000000000001% more sane than he is.

Interesting if these knockers could post a single thing that TR has done that is racist???? he has black and Muslim friends as he comes from Luton where there are many many black people and Muslims,i'd put it that he has many many more than the 2 idiots who seem to love that R word......typical Antifa tripe bullsh#t..... pffffffffffffft

Tommy in my opinion is a modern day hero.
Balls of Steele, and reports what main stream media won't/ can't.
The guy will go down in history as someone who took on the establishment, and won.

Interesting if these knockers could post a single thing that TR has done that is racist???? he has black and Muslim friends as he comes from Luton where there are many many black people and Muslims,i'd put it that he has many many more than the 2 idiots who seem to love that R word......typical Antifa tripe bullsh#t..... pffffffffffffft

That EDL thing, inclusive to all races right?

Don't think he had too many Muslim friends in prison??!!

Absolutely, seen many Seeks, Hindus, jews, at his rallys, but main stream will only show the stereotype skinhead etc...

I bet those Muslims turned out in their thousands. Of course it was the msm only showing white people, they obviously studiously ignored the other groups clearly. :unsure:

The EDL, the bastions of inclusivity.

He is popular with a vocal but very small minority because he appeals to some people's base hates.
I suppose it's no different to the idiots who think that Communism is good idea and that Owen Jones is right. The fringes are where the most rabid exist

If you have children, and want a better future he appeals..?

Which religion is he against?
Get the correct facts of what he's against and come back with an informed opinion of what he's against and believes in ?

Well, we now know there has been a huge cover up by politicians, police and the agencies who were responsible for the safety of the young girls. Today, many continue to call Tommy Robinson a racist instead of listening to his concerns – and his facts. He was talking about (or trying to anyway)
grooming gangs long before anybody else was. It feels more appropriate that we should be thanking him and acknowledging his bravery and honesty, rather than smearing him.
Maybe if Tommy Robinson was from a middle class background, went to University, wore tweed and voiced his concerns with a posh accent he would be listened to. Katie Hopkins is another who is hated as much as Robinson, if not more, for having similar views but being middle class and educated insulates her to an extent. She is given her own newspaper column and regularly appears on TV.