Tommy goes to jail

It is jealous by the way.

The Asians making a success of their life and having more than him could be one. I notice you accept the hate part though.

i doubt alot in luton are doing better than him tbh

not sure who tommy robinson is jelous of exactly .

Me neither.

He's funded by god knows who so he doesn't have to work and can swan around pontificating like Roderick Spode.

He gets to meet like-minded racist anti-democrats and is feted by ill-wishing bloggers as a paragon of right-wing virtue.

The established politicians & parties have created for him a system where inequality is so rife, and growing so fast, where opportunity for the uneducated and those not born into a middle class family is virtually non-existent.
Together with the media and the historians, the educators in this society have created within the bleak lack of hope for white lower orders a sense of entitlement and made it alwight to not want to do a day's work.
And with the politicians they've demonised all sorts of groups: blacks, muslims, asians, leftists, jews and so on.

Thus creating the fertile sea in which Tommy's (not his real name btw) message of hate has just enough pull to attract uneducated, jealous people who can't understand why after winning 1 world cup and 2 world wars, when in all our yesterdays the white man held and swung the whip hand, they are being bettered in their own home by brown, yellow and even black people.

He'll be fine as you say danny. What'll he do for you?

Last edited:
A very concise summary PC and one which provides a much needed context. Robinson is a symptom.

he doesnt talk about every asian in the uk and he talks about islam and some muslims asians is a broad word .

So again the only Muslims in the UK live in Luton.

He must say the "some" part really quietly. I'm glad you accepted the "hate" part though which is the major driving force in his world along with his buddies. Aren't you even slightly concerned that you are being used by a hate filled, rabble rousing racist?

Islam has hate preachers who skew the writings of the Qua-ran to their own ideologies.
White, working classes have hate preachers who skew their views to their own ideologies.

Both rely on uneducated, below average intelligence people to spread their messages of hatred.

Can you see the link?

Islam has hate preachers who skew the writings of the Qua-ran to their own ideologies.
White, working classes have hate preachers who skew their views to their own ideologies.

Both rely on uneducated, below average intelligence people to spread their messages of hatred.

Can you see the link?

yes majority of brexit voters are poor let down classes in our society .

I wonder if, when they find out about his foreign funding, Tommy's supporters will care about all the begging for money online. I doubt it.