Tommy goes to jail

show me a prothet that christians follow that was proven to have relations with a child because im talking about somoene who millions worship not individual average people who might of been pedofiles .

Joseph and Mary (12)
Isaac and Rebecca (3)

From 5 minutes of Googling I imagine I will end up hugely regretting.

yes who else would i be talking about .

I don't know sir. Unlike some, I just like to establish facts before engaging.

So it's widely accepted that Aisha was pretty young when she married Muhammad (some say 6) and still young when they consummated the marriage (some say 9). Yuk, I think we can all agree this isn't right by the standards we hold in modern society.

What I'm assuming you also know is that the Quran states that marriage is void unless entered into by consenting adults.

So was Aisha an adult?

No clearly not by our standards, however, we have to look at the context. At the time adulthood was defined by the onset of puberty. It's not unheard of for puberty to hit early and therefore she becomes an 'adult' in the eyes of the culture at the time. Yuk, still not great by modern standard, BUT, context is key. Did he have sex with a child? Not by the standards of the time and what defines an adult.

So lets address history. It was a long time ago and reliable records aren't exactly easy to find because they are just words on paper that anyone can write. Oh, and at the time there were no birth certificates and the culture didn't celebrate birthdays.

Aisha had also been engaged to someone else before her marriage to Muhammad. So she was old enough to be on her second bloke?! So on this basis, I think we have to assume she was older than 6 (good!) but there is no doubt she was much younger than her husband. So she was older than 6... how old was she without birth certificates and birthdays?!

So onto some more evidence...

Historians asserted that her older sister ‘Asma’ was 10 years older than her and Asma was born 25 years before the migration of the holy Prophet. That means her younger sister in the year of the Prophet’s migration was 15 years old.

Bukhari quoted from Aisha that she was engaged to the holy Prophet 3 years after the demise of his first wife ‘Khadija’, which is the first year of his migration, when Aisha was 15 years old. The holy Prophet married Aisha two years later when Aisha would be 17 years of age.

This was all a long time ago and would have been misinterpreted in many different ways by many different opposing voices. And basically, it's a case of "we don't have a f*****g clue" but by our best guess, Aisha was somewhere between 10 - 20. We can only hope that this was towards the top end of that scale and I would suggest there is not enough evidence to suggest this marriage makes the prophet a paedophile.

Danny, read the Quran, the bible (any edition) and then some greek mythology and see if you can join the dots. ps. Bambi wasn't real

So I assume you are anti Christian as well considering some of the things in the Bible?

i dont like any religion really i just see islam as the most dangerous today yet i always see the left defend islam all the time yet attack christianity .

show me a prothet that christians follow that was proven to have relations with a child because im talking about somoene who millions worship not individual average people who might of been pedofiles .

Danny, could you please pass on to your creator and author that I he think he or she has been sloppy here.

I think the misspellings are ill-considered and possibly inconsistent.

Danny, read the Quran, the bible (any edition) and then some greek mythology and see if you can join the dots. ps. Bambi wasn't real

why would i waste my time reading any of them i cant stand religion all of it is juts there to control people all made up nonsense .

Joseph and Mary (12)
Isaac and Rebecca (3)

From 5 minutes of Googling I imagine I will end up hugely regretting.

f**k it.

That's put the mockers on my plan to start a religion with Jimmy Saville as the Godhead.

f**k it.

That's put the mockers on my plan to start a religion with Jimmy Saville as the Godhead.

Dear, oh dear. If you must have a religion with a nonce as a Godhead you should spell his name right - 'Savile'. I mean it's not like Muslims call their God 'Allan', is it?

Dear, oh dear. If you must have a religion with a nonce as a Godhead you should spell his name right - 'Savile'. I mean it's not like Muslims call their God 'Allan', is it?

Sematics.

Edit: It would make him sound more approachable if they did.

* Semitics?

But yes. A God who says "by the way, my door is always open for a chat' would be more than somewhat awe-diminished.

This is an alarming and wholly unfounded slur. I would sincerely like to know which part of this isn't a blatantly racist and vile assumption. Whilst you refer to Nabilla and her Iman, there are countless victims of systematic abuse within the church (all denominations) The same can be said of children's home and residential school (I refer to historic cases) and a host of other organisations including The Northern School of Music, St Pauls Boys School, and many other middle class well respected establishments. Child sexual abuse is a global not cultural problem.
Rather than finger pointing and spouting rubbish, I suggest you go on a safeguarding children course and learn about the extent of the problem here in our very own county of Oxfordshire! Here's a link. http://www.oscb.org.uk/
The Truth Project website is under maintenance. See below:
https://www.iicsa.org.uk/how-we-work

I have re-read OP and I need to clarify that the article discussed five cases of child abuse:

1) Nabila 42, repeatedly, abused by Iman at local mosque
2) Patrick 63, repeatedly abused by primary school teacher
3) Abbie, repeatedly abused by her Catholic priest from the age of 7
4) Fin, abused by head teacher at his Navy training school
5) Danny, absued by his grandfather from 5-10

I apologise that I did not fully declare all listed cases in the article. And I deserve the comments made.

why would i waste my time reading any of them i cant stand religion all of it is juts there to control people all made up nonsense .
Danny, you are not a number, you are a free...........er.. thing. That said, you continue to play the forum (village) idiot with a very clear antagonistic/masochistic intent. You're an amateur troll. You have the right to feel confronted, you have the right to feel worried. You have the right to legal counsel.

It seems Robinson has been bailed but the case will be reviewed promptly.

Effectively, a pissy judge in Leeds didn't follow the correct procedures, but Robinson is still a knob who knew better but didn't want to follow the law.

Probably the judge got sick of dealing with a racist who was potentially going to cause a mistrial for a difficult trial (for witnesses, jury etc). I wonder how many such protests like this Tommy has done outside trials for potential non-muslim paedophiles?

Probably the judge got sick of dealing with a racist who was potentially going to cause a mistrial for a difficult trial (for witnesses, jury etc). I wonder how many such protests like this Tommy has done outside trials for potential non-muslim paedophiles?
Undoubtedly, but if you follow procedures in law, Robinson has no wiggle room and is in jail now. As a judge, you can't afford to be pissy or annoyed and miss bits of the process out because technicalities are a mofo. Arguably, the judge has made Robinson more well known around the world and the issue highlighted more than the facebook live broadcast.

I'd think Robinson would say I don't need to report on the other cases as the media reports on them.

O
Undoubtedly, but if you follow procedures in law, Robinson has no wiggle room and is in jail now. As a judge, you can't afford to be pissy or annoyed and miss bits of the process out because technicalities are a mofo. Arguably, the judge has made Robinson more well known around the world and the issue highlighted more than the facebook live broadcast.

I'd think Robinson would say I don't need to report on the other cases as the media reports on them.

Agreed about the Judge but I guess Judges get irritated/frustrated like everybody.

Robinson would be wrong about the reporting, it is him doing the fake news here. They are all being reported on just following the Judges orders and therefore ensuring a fair trial. Something Wonderboy Tommy can't seem to grasp unless he actually wants a mistrial to happen because of his own actions which would go against his campaign, except with his supporters if he claims it is the establishment etc.

In some of the cases it was down to media investigations/campaigns (iirc), such as Rochdale, that the cases were picked up by the Police. These cases campaigned about by Tommy Robinson were reported on before they went to trial and have been afterwards. Consider the Oxford case, local and national media reported on it extensively when it happened, limited to judge's orders throughout the trial and then extensively reported on it when the defendants were found guilty for quite a bit afterwards. As much coverage as was given to the football coaches abuse trials or recent cover ups/abuse scandals in the Catholic/Anglican churches. Something Tommy didn't campaign about funnily enough as they were no Asian Muslims involved. The bloke is racist.

Last edited:
O

Agreed about the Judge but I guess Judges get irritated/frustrated like everybody.

Robinson would be wrong about the reporting, it is him doing the fake news here. They are all being reported on just following the Judges orders and therefore ensuring a fair trial. Something Wonderboy Tommy can't seem to grasp unless he actually wants a mistrial to happen because of his own actions which would go against his campaign, except with his supporters if he claims it is the establishment etc.

In some of the cases it was down to media investigations/campaigns (iirc), such as Rochdale, that the cases were picked up by the Police. These cases campaigned about by Tommy Robinson were reported on before they went to trial and have been afterwards. Consider the Oxford case, local and national media reported on it extensively when it happened, limited to judge's orders throughout the trial and then extensively reported on it when the defendants were found guilty for quite a bit afterwards. As much coverage as was given to the football coaches abuse trials or recent cover ups/abuse scandals in the Catholic/Anglican churches. Something Tommy didn't campaign about funnily enough as they were no Asian Muslims involved. The bloke is racist.
I'm not sure it's fake news per se because he's reporting on trials - his bias is no different to some of the rot from Fail or Grauniad. He's deliberately breaking reporting restrictions, but I suppose he'd say he's not a reporter and not bound by restrictions. Which is BS. He knew what he was doing and deserved punishing. Maybe he did it knowing he'd be made in some idiotic martyr, but I don't think he's that smart.

What I have been fascinated about is how many people in certain circles abroad now know who he is and are outraged about the imprisonment (without knowing his dirty past it must be said). It does feed a certain growing narrative/movement that is out there about the UK and politics in general. It's fascinating how the divides since Brexit and Trump are really polarising politics at the moment.