Tommy goes to jail

I'm not pro-Islam Danny boy. I'm not pro any religion. Or anti them, for that matter.

As usual, you make incorrect assumptions and generalisations. Perhaps you could tell us why we should fear Islam, as Cassox apparently can't.

well im anti religon anyways wih christianity at least thats dying off but my concern with islam is that is growing and is not good for europe long term because the ideology of that culture does not fit in with the west i mean they look up to a man who had sexual relations with a child that in itself is wrong dont you think as a liberal yourself .

That event from 600 AD has already been adequately responded to on here Danny, as have Asian grooming gangs. Plenty of (Christian) biblical examples of what would nowadays be deemed child abuse. Plenty of evidence that most modern child abusers are not Asian, but white men operating alone rather than in groups.

It's quite amusing the lengths bigots will go to to find something (anything) to use against Islam. What is it you fear Danny?

yes there are plenty of white pedos in europe and they get arrested pretty quick the difference with asian grooming gangs they do it in mass groups for decades and was ignored because police where scaredof being accused of being rascist by the likes of people like you plus what about all the child abuse in india pakistan etc must be alot there too .

You probably didn't know they are responsible for all the child abuse in India either :D

Evidential proof that police were scared of being accused of being racist? None. Just Danny waffle.

Evidential proof that they were scared of 'people like me'? None. More Danny waffle.

Evidential proof that there 'must be a lot of child abuse in India, Pakistan etc'. There may well be plenty of abuse all around the world, but you writing there 'must be' is no evidence at all. Why do you believe it exists? What's your source?

See where I'm going with this Danny? Bigoted rambling.

well in that case what about what you said you said mose child abuse in the world is done by white males where is your proof in that

you know what f**k it im fed up of this
Errr .... I didn't say that at all. I said someone on this very thread (possibly gofish, can't remember) showed statistical evidence that most abuse in this country is by white men. Not looking it up for you Danny. Do some reading.

well considering most people in the uk are white that is to be expected isnt it but if you look at muslim population numbers compared and stats of child abuse thiers is much higher .

I suspect, danny, that percentage-wise if you look at population the incidence of child abuse among monks, priests and clergymen is far higher than even muslims.

You just have to look under the right rock.

Prove it. Show some facts. Show some statistics. Ideally provide the following:

1. Number of Muslims found guilty of sex abuse in the UK in the past, say, 20 years;

2. Number of non-Muslims found guilty of same over same period;

3. Average Muslim population per annum in the UK over the past 20 years;

4. Average non-Muslim population over same period;

5. Meaningful statistical analysis based on your research.

Over to you ....

why should i have to proof anything when i dont ask you to do the same ther is loads of evidence online that you can read its everywhere

Oh dear! You've just posted information about Asian grooming gangs that we all already know about. What you still haven't done is proved that Asians (or Pakistani Muslims, or whatever) are more likely to commit such crimes than non-Asians PER HEAD. The fact there might have been a dozen Asian grooming gangs compared to none (or few) white grooming gangs does not statistically prove anything.

Try to get your head around it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Pakistanis

well that says on wilki that british pakistani people make up just 1.8 percent of the population yet 87 percent are white british so if you compare the grooming gangs etc shows they are way overrepresented in sexual cases for there population size .

No Danny, that's not statistical evidence. To make your case you have to show that more than 1.8% of child abuse is committed by British Pakistanis. Can you show that? I've not been able to find any such figure. There might be more Pakistani grooming gangs than white grooming gangs, but the proof you need to find is that in the case of ALL abusers, not just the well-publicised gangs, Pakistanis are over-represented.

there is no 100 percent list for sex crimes anywhere thats the problem its impossible to add up everything .

Let's stop debating whether or not a certain group are inherently more keen on raping than another (and ignore that such a claim, without any evidence at all, is clearly what a racist would think) and get back to the topic at hand: I hope Tommy Robinson goes back to prison and is murdered whilst in there.

Very interesting article, although I don't understand why you have to be "anti-Islam etc." to appreciate it. What's "etc."?

I think it's a very false dichotomy to propose Shia = bad and Sunni = good, which the article almost manages to avoid. Iran and it's 'associate' Hezbollah are to a fairly large extent the best hope Shia muslims have against the Sunni parties of Saudi Arabia, UAE and their 'associates' USA and Israel. Hezbollah was and may still be, the most effective social welfare organisation in Lebanon, whose neighbours (particularly the one to the south, have consistently de-stabilised since 1948 (although you could go further back), which is briefly acknowledged.

I can't see what was in Obama's administration's mind if they did pull back (as seems to be indicated) the RICO prosecutions - if it was only for the nuclear agreement it seems rather a flimsy reason. It raises the question of the funding of Al Qaida / Daesh - which is not discussed under this article - how different is that? I'm not throwing a red herring into the pot, I'm just interested - a lot of people who I wouldn't have thought of as silly, business people - believe strange things about that (my personal anecdotal testimony from a couple of years ago) - and they weren't referencing Hezbollah, nor did the politico article.

In light of the reference to Latin America, a roll-call of US black ops and drug funding along similar lines would be a fitting book-end for the article you reference, doncha think? There's a lot that can be done with money.

I would add the majority of terrorism outside the Middle East by Muslims is Sunni anyway with Al Qaeda and Daesh from what I've read. With Sunni Muslims involved in conflict in Yemen, Afghanistan and Syria. Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have a lot of questions over Sunni terrorists. Particularly the Pakistani Intelligence services and Army who trained/armed plenty of them as part of their ongoing conflict with India over disputed lands.

Shia terrorism tends to be focused on Israel with Hamas and Hezbollah (as Iran's proxies) and generally stays in the Middle East. Obviously Iran has been involved in conflicts in Lebanon and are involved in Iraq, Yemen and Syria.

Yemen is basically the ongoing battle between Shia and Sunni branches of Islam that has been going on for centuries.

It also tends to be Sunni terrorists who target Shia shrines (a few bombings in Afghanistan spring to mind) etc rather than the other way but Shia forces have been accused of atrocities in Iraq as a counter to that.

No Danny, that's not statistical evidence. To make your case you have to show that more than 1.8% of child abuse is committed by British Pakistanis. Can you show that? I've not been able to find any such figure. There might be more Pakistani grooming gangs than white grooming gangs, but the proof you need to find is that in the case of ALL abusers, not just the well-publicised gangs, Pakistanis are over-represented.

If we take into account the various Christians (Catholic, Anglican etc) and those in Children Services/ran Kids home that were involved in Child abuse, I would suggest plenty of white grooming gangs have existed over the decades.

I wonder what their % per head of the equivalent population would be?

I haven't made any spurious claims. I've reacted to claims by you (and others) such 'we should fear Islam' and 'Tommy Robinson is a patriot' and asked for you (and others) to give the reasons behind those claims. No reasons have been forthcoming.

If you make such statements, it's reasonable for others to challenge and ask you to provide more information.
If we take into account the various Christians (Catholic, Anglican etc) and those in Children Services/ran Kids home that were involved in Child abuse, I would suggest plenty of white grooming gangs have existed over the decades.

I wonder what their % per head of the equivalent population would be?

not sure what your point is no one has said there is not plenty of child abuse in our society who are non muslim how come its ok to bring up christian stuff yet when anyone critizises islam the usual here jump on it im not sure what your agenda is .

Let's stop debating whether or not a certain group are inherently more keen on raping than another (and ignore that such a claim, without any evidence at all, is clearly what a racist would think) and get back to the topic at hand: I hope Tommy Robinson goes back to prison and is murdered whilst in there.

are you serious about the last bit abit over the top isnt it are you muslim by any chance .