Tommy goes to jail

Jeeeeez scotchtw@t you are a bit of a thicko,TR comes from LUTON he knows more about Islam than you will EVER know..........you can throw names about but look in the mirror.....YOU are the goon.
as usual tho mugs such as you still cannot name anything racist TR has said or done............. tchhhhhhhhh!!

Makes me feel a bit sad reading your posts and too know as a oxford fan we have something in common but I would never want to share a beer with you or have anything to do with you.

I would really like to see a adult debate on this subject but inevitably this is where the conversation ends up.

Jeeeeez scotchtw@t you are a bit of a thicko,TR comes from LUTON he knows more about Islam than you will EVER know..........you can throw names about but look in the mirror.....YOU are the goon.
as usual tho mugs such as you still cannot name anything racist TR has said or done............. tchhhhhhhhh!!
Bless you! I have read the Koran (amongst other religious texts) and have Muslim friends, so I do understand Islam and how the majority practice it. Amazingly I've managed this despite not living in Luton!!

Pete Burrett.....please dont attempt to enter the conversation as you are by far the thickest person on this forum......thank you .

and Gofish2.....thats a very very lame comeback......1/10....could do better ....i will leave this at that as there is no point in attempting to debate with snowflakes as they cant see the snow for the flakes ;) see ya...'til next time.maxresdefault.jpg

Pete Burrett.....please dont attempt to enter the conversation as you are by far the thickest person on this forum......thank you .

and Gofish2.....thats a very very lame comeback......1/10....could do better ....i will leave this at that as there is no point in attempting to debate with snowflakes as they cant see the snow for the flakes ;) see ya...'til next time.View attachment 678

So can't actually properly debate again then and resort to pathetic comments. Laughable when talking about who is thickest.

Yeah it's a bit odd. I'd be extremely shocked if Cassox took home as much as Pete does each month, and I've never met either of them. Maybe Cassox's thickness is just a front.

I see the Daily Mail have been stalking Robinson on his holidays. I don't know who I feel more sorry for. Robinson, or the hack that was given the task to find him.

The comeback will be, yet again, 'Muslim' is not a race. The levels of education and general knowledge exhibited by a small minority on threads like this are depressing. I particularly like the way cassox refers to others as 'thickos'. You couldn't make it up, although he apparently has.

Three oddities inhabit / used to inhabit these threads. Danny C pokes his pathetically ill-informed nose in now and again. oxford12345 now appears to be a 'deleted account'. We're still enjoying the company of cassox, whose style seems kind of familiar. (TT anyone?)

I think you could be right, has a distinct TT (Total t**t) quality which, will have the same outcome as previously

Interestingly one of the first things I did this morning was to check this thread and then thought, 'what the feck am I doing?' I have far better things to do with my time and energy than to feed trolls and maintain the misguided hope that they might enter into reasoned discussion. Fortunately they are a minority on this forum and I rest in the knowledge that the majority are right minded good human beings.

What Rowley forgets, is how slightly left leaning but centre ground politics has been in the UK for the past 10-15-20 years - not complaining per se. So as we've seen for the left and right extremes, it's a shock to the system when people get frustrated and move to something different on the fringes. Robbo and his mob are in reality, pretty pathetic and in pretty small numbers. There were scare stories re: Austria when the "far-right" got a lot of seats about impending doom, the same for Italy's coalition govt and there will be in Sweden where the Swedish Democrats (right leaning) pull off a shock in their coming election. Cripes, the world was supposed to be in nuclear meltdown once the tanned one got into the White House. The norm for a period is not a permanent reality.

And let's be honest, the extreme left are becoming more prominent and are in some regards, are more fascistic than the right wing fascists they want to bash. Ain't that the irony!

Indeed. 'Aggressive intolerance' based on jealousy and hatred.

I'm sure there are plenty of intelligent people with extreme right wing views who can at least make you think about and challenge your own perceptions. There are also others who, if they have coherent views, struggle to splutter them out. Cassox requests examples of Tommy Robinson's racism, over and over again. He's given plenty, but ignores them and continues demanding the same. He says we should 'all' fear Islam, but fails to explain why, telling others they're 'morons' for not agreeing with him.

Over Brexit, Cassox believes the world will demand trade deals with us because, well, we're GREAT. Tony W eloquently points out how difficult trade will be after Brexit, but Cassox ignores that too because it demands too much actual thinking, rather than regurgitating soundbites and flawed 'facts'.
dear dear dear as i said before....please don't post unless you have something new and even slightly intelligent to say..... NO you havent answered my question over TRs supposed "racism" and PLEASE read my replys instead of wildly swinging in the dark over my Brexit posts....... and i see you are attempting to discredit me by acusing me of being another poster ...... could you even be more pathetic.......bye snowflake i rest my case.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 2
Like the "Anti"fa you just cannot see that YOU are the facists....atempting to stifle free speech accusing people of racism when you have absolutely no proof........i will leave it at that as obviously we will never agree......apology accepted anyway....................... pompey 0 - 1 OUFC ;)

I will visit but will not post on this thread again.

I don’t normally bother reading this thread, but thought I’d catch up. Looks like we’ve got a new troll from Sw*ndon! Exciting times.

Don't know what's happened to AG, but Flean is happily engaged in setting up his own brewery in Hamburg.
I hope they have plenty of bitters and sours available for when we leave the EU. It might brighten his mood a tad ;).

I was reminded of this fantastic bit of journalism the other day. Bit too long and complicated for Tommy Robinson to read, but very interesting nonetheless if you are anti-Islam, etc. It's a shame the media largely shunned reporting on it.

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Very interesting article, although I don't understand why you have to be "anti-Islam etc." to appreciate it. What's "etc."?

I think it's a very false dichotomy to propose Shia = bad and Sunni = good, which the article almost manages to avoid. Iran and it's 'associate' Hezbollah are to a fairly large extent the best hope Shia muslims have against the Sunni parties of Saudi Arabia, UAE and their 'associates' USA and Israel. Hezbollah was and may still be, the most effective social welfare organisation in Lebanon, whose neighbours (particularly the one to the south, have consistently de-stabilised since 1948 (although you could go further back), which is briefly acknowledged.

I can't see what was in Obama's administration's mind if they did pull back (as seems to be indicated) the RICO prosecutions - if it was only for the nuclear agreement it seems rather a flimsy reason. It raises the question of the funding of Al Qaida / Daesh - which is not discussed under this article - how different is that? I'm not throwing a red herring into the pot, I'm just interested - a lot of people who I wouldn't have thought of as silly, business people - believe strange things about that (my personal anecdotal testimony from a couple of years ago) - and they weren't referencing Hezbollah, nor did the politico article.

In light of the reference to Latin America, a roll-call of US black ops and drug funding along similar lines would be a fitting book-end for the article you reference, doncha think? There's a lot that can be done with money.

Naughty USA. Fancy allowing Hezbollah drug trafficking to go unhindered in order to achieve a nuclear deal with Iran!

Not the first time underhand tactics have been used by the USA in relation to Iran. Remember the Iran-Contra scandal that occurred during Reagan's administration? Officials facilitated the sale of arms to Iran despite it being the subject of an arms embargo. They hoped to use proceeds to fund the Contras in Nicaragua against the communist Sandinistas, as well as negotiating the release of US hostages in Iran.

It is and was a dirty old world. I suppose the fact that Hezbollah are a Muslim organisation backed by a Muslim country might give people like Robinson reason to hate Islam. Thankfully most people would see it as political skulduggery rather than a reason to hate a particular group though.

why are you so pro islam all the time i dont see you sticking upo for other religions/cultures ever what about minority christians in the middle east who get murdered etc never a word said by you yet anyone critize islam your straight in .