Tommy goes to jail

not sure what your point is no one has said there is not plenty of child abuse in our society who are non muslim how come its ok to bring up christian stuff yet when anyone critizises islam the usual here jump on it im not sure what your agenda is .

My point is quite simple in referring to PB's post. How there are white grooming gangs they just operate in a different way.

Brilliant, you accusing others of an agenda, my irony meter just exploded. We point out Christians or other white people (football coaches, lawyers etc) to counter your and Tommy Robinson's ridiculous assertion that it is only Muslim grooming gangs that are a threat.

Further it is to highlight that Islam like Christianity (Catholic, Anglican, Baptist) has many different forms within Shia and Sunni who have differences themselves. Yet you/Tommy etc lump all Muslims together.

My point is quite simple in referring to PB's post. How there are white grooming gangs they just operate in a different way.

Brilliant, you accusing others of an agenda, my irony meter just exploded. We point out Christians or other white people (football coaches, lawyers etc) to counter your and Tommy Robinson's ridiculous assertion that it is only Muslim grooming gangs that are a threat.

Further it is to highlight that Islam like Christianity (Catholic, Anglican, Baptist) has many different forms within Shia and Sunni who have differences themselves. Yet you/Tommy etc lump all Muslims together.

tbh i dont give a dam how many forms of religion there are the day religion is no more the better for it .

Naughty USA. Fancy allowing Hezbollah drug trafficking to go unhindered in order to achieve a nuclear deal with Iran!

Not the first time underhand tactics have been used by the USA in relation to Iran. Remember the Iran-Contra scandal that occurred during Reagan's administration? Officials facilitated the sale of arms to Iran despite it being the subject of an arms embargo. They hoped to use proceeds to fund the Contras in Nicaragua against the communist Sandinistas, as well as negotiating the release of US hostages in Iran.

It is and was a dirty old world. I suppose the fact that Hezbollah are a Muslim organisation backed by a Muslim country might give people like Robinson reason to hate Islam. Thankfully most people would see it as political skulduggery rather than a reason to hate a particular group though.
It ain't a pretty picture is it? The dirty side of Obama's presidency, which in part is why I suspect Trump isn't happy with that Iran deal. It's a shame the media couldn't muster any enthusiasm to report it, esp with martyr dejour of John Brennan being involved.

Like in Ireland, it does rather show how principles and beliefs disappear when money is to be made to fund something, or just money. The thing is, that is far too highbrow for Tommy Robinson and his gang, so they'd rather stalk courts instead, etc. Idiots

because thats all people reply to or interested in replying too when do members here talk about other relgions never .

Hey?

Have you seen the discussions on this thread about the Catholic Church? Try reading up about the latest claims being made against the Catholic Church in Pennsylvania (iirc), there are links not far back with 300 abusers protected by the church. The Anglican Church and others have been mentioned as well.

Also, I'm fairly certain there was a thread specifically about the football coaches (inc. Barry Bennell) who abused kids.

Further this thread was about the racist Tommy Robinson and his stupidity which led to his arrest in a desperate bid to keep the limelight. Others (Cassox and Oxford 12345 etc) defended him and that he was right to target all Muslims as they were a danger to the general public which got challenged and has been shown to be rubbish by referencing all these other cases by white people (religious and non-religious).

Hey?

Have you seen the discussions on this thread about the Catholic Church? Try reading up about the latest claims being made against the Catholic Church in Pennsylvania (iirc), there are links not far back with 300 abusers protected by the church. The Anglican Church and others have been mentioned as well.

Also, I'm fairly certain there was a thread specifically about the football coaches (inc. Barry Bennell) who abused kids.

Further this thread was about the racist Tommy Robinson and his stupidity which led to his arrest in a desperate bid to keep the limelight. Others (Cassox and Oxford 12345 etc) defended him and that he was right to target all Muslims as they were a danger to the general public which got challenged and has been shown to be rubbish by referencing all these other cases by white people (religious and non-religious).
Don't you start making factual contributions to this thread Marked Ox. When I started it my hope was that it would evolve into a disneyesque romp through make believe and conjecture, liberally seasoned with bigotry and stupidity. You come along with your logical factual and reasonable statements and ruin it!!!

1) I'm Methodist
2) My favourite method for killing facists like Tommy Robinson is curb-stomping
i would hate to think what you would like to do to dictators like mugabe etc then

whats your view of people like Anjem Choudary etc

i would hate to think what you would like to do to dictators like mugabe etc then

The same as any other hate preacher who uses social media as a vehicle, the british ones especially

Mugabe is 110 and out of power so with him I'll just wait.

As for Anjem Choudary, and I know I'm being controversial, but I don't much care for him at all! I'd go as far to say I dislike him.

That said, I don't see largescale marches and groupings of islamic thugs like I see from Robinsonites and so, to me*, he is more of a threat to the British way of life and so on my list of "People I'd like to see curbstomped" Robinson ranks significantly above Mr Choudary (and only one place below Simon Cowell).

*to you

1) I'm Methodist
2) My favourite method for killing facists like Tommy Robinson is curb-stomping

Dear Pastor Wellesley,

I have recently returned from a frustrating yet bracing trip to convert the Muslim in Bali, so I would appreciate a few explications on your above missive, which I found bracing and forthright.

1. Are you a rhythm Methodist?
2. Facism; I was intimate with one Robert Elms back in the day, and while I was fairly unimpressed with the generality of the staff I felt their sheer untutored energy was bracing and plan to offer Mr Robinson the Mossad scholarship in Waterboarding. You seem to take a lighter view; why?
3. I run a blues in a house off the Iffley Road. One thing that my insurers, Gotti, Salieri and Snott, aided by their running-dog surveyors, Functionary, Cautionary and Bugger, were very concerned about was the elasticity of the floor. So, how does one actually curb stomping?

Your imaginary fiend,

Ock S'Foreffer.

Mugabe is 110 and out of power so with him I'll just wait.

As for Anjem , and I know I'm being controversial, but I don't much care for him at all! I'd go as far to say I dislike him.

That said, I don't see largescale marches and groupings of islamic thugs like I see from Robinsonites and so, to me*, he is more of a threat to the British way of life and so on my list of "People I'd like to see curbstomped" Robinson ranks significantly above Mr Choudary (and only one place below Simon Cowell).

*to you
how the hell can you hate robinson so much yet have hardly any hate for the likes of Choudary your takinf the P**s pal .

how the hell can you hate robinson so much yet have hardly any hate for the likes of Choudary your takinf the P**s pal .

I did tell you I wasn't a fan, I just think "Our Tommy" is a bigger threat and would look nice with his face on a curb

I did tell you I wasn't a fan, I just think "Our Tommy" is a bigger threat and would look nice with his face on a curb

islamic extremism is much more of a threat than a wind up merchant from luton people like you seem to really hate extremist views when its from white people yet when its a minority group your much more relaxed about it .

islamic extremism is much more of a threat than a wind up merchant from luton people like you seem to really hate extremist views when its from white people yet when its a minority group your much more relaxed about it .

Any extremism is a threat including Tommy's brand. Funnily enough Tommy's brand of extremism is causing a threat by emboldening racists to attack Muslims with everyday low level violence in the street, threaten/intimidate them or just generally be abusive to them.

Have you forgotten the racist white bloke who deliberately targeted Muslims outside a Mosque in London (iirc) by driving into them? What is amazing about that is the those who ensured he couldn't escape didn't give him a good battering before the police got there. Then add in the killer of Jo Cox as another example of the danger of right wing extremism at the upper end.

There have examples of Muslims driving into random people as well Danny. The difference here is nobody is accusing all white people of being likely to do that or be extremists but all Muslims get lumped in together in that accusation by the likes of you and Tommy Robinson.

You claim you don't care about religion or differentiate but then only focus on Islam. And through ignorance lump all Muslims together when there are wide differences between the different strands just like Christianity.

Edit: Danny here is another example of the threat of right wing extremism similar to the type of Tommy brand racism and the legacy it has left, only over the pond:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-44619374

Nevermind the right wing extremism wrapped in Christianity that is called the KKK.

Last edited:
Well obviously this is where we disagree. I think Tombo Robsy is more if a threat given the size of the audience he holds and how much easier it is for him to spread hate without being challenged.

Furthermore, with Nazis like rhomas tominson, I always think "who next" once they're done with Muslims; the disabled, the Jews, the gypsies, LGBT groups, people who don't like Mrs Brown's Boys... Who is safe.

Extremism is a threat in any culture but by definition it refers to a minority, Saying that Islam and muslims are a threat is like saying that all irish people are potential bombers which, by the way, was the cry of the uninformed.......in the 70s