General Tom Rosenthal as Oxford owner

Typical Apple, won't play on my Android phone. Try later in Windows.

Typical Apple, won't play on my Android phone. Try later in Windows.
It's the Nov 22nd episode-I nearly always use apple podcasts link on my android as I like the layout and plays ok.

Comedian Tom (son of Jim) shared some very interesting nuggets as to life with Jim, connections with Wilder, the loss to Kasssm, and how he’d Harry Potterize the club if he owned it.

Light hearted listening: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fit-proper/id1655341301?i=1000587045753

(Won’t be everyone’s taste but I enjoyed it)
I think the Middlesbrough game was the year they got promoted, and the score was actually 4-1 rather than 6-1. Quite a few went up to be fair considering we had nothing to play for.

I think the Middlesbrough game was the year they got promoted, and the score was actually 4-1 rather than 6-1. Quite a few went up to be fair considering we had nothing to play for.

Yeah I went to that one. Sunderland were playing Swindon and also needed to win and us to win to go up.

The Boro fans were great that day and bought us beers afterwards. Good vibes. Two key memories were:
- us singing their post goal music as they didn’t play it after our goal
- gazza merson and incey wincey in Oxford shirts clapping us at the end . Wish I had a photo !

Back
Top Bottom