League One Today's Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday games

Wrexham 2 Dover 4 after Wrexham were 2-0 up has got to be one of the most unlikely scores of the season; Wrexham 4th and Dover bottom with negative points and only 2 wins all season.

Edit: 2-5 now. Maybe they'll make a Hollywood film about it.

2nd edit: 4-5 now!

Last edited:
Ipswich are definitely courting disaster here. Surely they can't concede in injury time 2 weeks running?

2 draws would be ideal, but I'll go with 2 home wins.

Called it! Also got 5 out of 6 right with only Gillingham the surprise in beating Accrington, however hopefully they'll continue that form against Sunderland next week!

Take 7 points from our next 3 games in any combination and things will be looking very good indeed!!!

Said it in the Run In thread but will reiterate - Plymouth’s form v the top sides has been suspect for months. Their run in is almost exclusively against the top sides. Those calling them as nailed on for playoffs already are doing so, for me, prematurely.

Said it in the Run In thread but will reiterate - Plymouth’s form v the top sides has been suspect for months. Their run in is almost exclusively against the top sides. Those calling them as nailed on for playoffs already are doing so, for me, prematurely.
You could well be right. Let’s wait and see until after we’ve played them though… after all we were only a superb last minute Luke McNally header from the exact same result against Ipswich!

Report on five live indicated Plymouth were not at the races at all today, hardly troubled Ipswich, might have been Portman roads Jerome reporting, who knows?

7 points out of the next 9 and we are as good as in the playoffs.

A few around us will be taking points off each other from 15th April

Back
Top Bottom