Tickets Tickets for the Arsenal game.

Got two season tickets (me and the wife ) wouldnt let either of us assign any guests. Son has membership, got one straight away. As said , major f**k up, in theory season ticket holders 1 per person, arsenal fan purchasing membership three per person !!

My question(s) on all the ticket issues and problems would be this:

How many other FL clubs use ticketmaster? Do they have similar or regular ticketing problems to OUFC? If not then what’s going on for us?

What other 3rd party systems do other clubs use if not ticketmaster? Are these proven to be better or worse?

Surely we must be able to ascertain what keeps going wrong for us? It can’t be rocket science can it?

It’s almost 2023, we might within a couple of years be able to really put a man on the moon, surely there is a ticket system out there that works almost glitch free for a football club?

Got two season tickets (me and the wife ) wouldnt let either of us assign any guests. Son has membership, got one straight away. As said , major f**k up, in theory season ticket holders 1 per person, arsenal fan purchasing membership three per person !!
Yep. I think you are spot on. Anyone could spend 30 sovs on a membership after the draw was made and now be sat on 3 tickets whilst ST holders who are supposedly top of the priority list can only get one. In some cases not even one it seems. There have been loads of tickets sold today and I do wonder as to who has bought them. I suspect a fair few arsenal fans in the home ends

My question(s) on all the ticket issues and problems would be this:

How many other FL clubs use ticketmaster? Do they have similar or regular ticketing problems to OUFC? If not then what’s going on for us?

What other 3rd party systems do other clubs use if not ticketmaster? Are these proven to be better or worse?

Surely we must be able to ascertain what keeps going wrong for us? It can’t be rocket science can it?

It’s almost 2023, we might within a couple of years be able to really put a man on the moon, surely there is a ticket system out there that works almost glitch free for a football club?

We put a man on the moon a while back, probably easier to get a ticket for Oxford back then as well.

I just went back on and it let me buy another one on my season ticket, perhaps it’s been fixed now?

I just tried to get one with my ST - still not working.......

I assigned it to a different season ticket holder in my group, although I tried that earlier with someone else and it didn’t work, it’s a very strange system.

I assigned it to a different season ticket holder in my group, although I tried that earlier with someone else and it didn’t work, it’s a very strange system.
Did the same, only one person in the group could be assigned.

Reading through this thread, and looking at the ticket sales, is all very mysterious.

Many of you are experiencing difficulty in buying tickets, and yet they're selling, so somebody is buying them!

There are now less than 800 left, and we haven't hit general sale yet. We've sold 8,750 to home fans, and have roughly 5,200 season ticket holders, so have sold an extra 3,550. If I understand correctly members are the only other group who can buy at the moment, which raises the question have we got 3,550 members, or 1,200 who have all bought three tickets each?

It will be interesting to see how many extra come back on sale later today, when season ticket holders seats are no longer reserved. Also it will be interesting to see if the club make any kind of statement about this?

I'm a season ticket holder, and after multiple attempts to buy a guest ticket for my son (who was at the Exeter game), I gave up. In fact, I'm so frustrated with the whole experience that I have given up my own ticket and will watch the game on TV.

Same experience here - trried all evening yesterday and since 7am this morning (although I'm not giving up my own ticket!). It looks to me that members have been able to purchase additional tickets but season ticket holders haven't? If true thats' a monumental cock up.

A major cock up for sure but not (entirely at least) to do with being an ST holder.

I'm one and managed to buy 2 guest tickets yesterday at just gone 5.

A major cock up for sure but not (entirely at least) to do with being an ST holder.

I'm one and managed to buy 2 guest tickets yesterday at just gone 5.
Who did you assign the two guest tickets to? I have nobody in my network so could only assign to myself (which was what we were being instructed to do).

Trying to call the ticket office now having not been able to sort my tickets. Just ringing out for the last 15 mins

I failed to buy guest tickets using my two ST's. Incredible, really.

This a total mess,been trying to purchase my two allocated via my season ticket, been on hold on the phone for the last half hour started at number 36 now at 26 not giving up on this, total shambles from the club.

This a total mess,been trying to purchase my two allocated via my season ticket, been on hold on the phone for the last half hour started at number 36 now at 26 not giving up on this, total shambles from the club.
What number did you call? I called 337533 and it just rings and doesn't tell me any information like you got. Is there a new number? Gave up after 45 mins of just ringing out!

Back
Top Bottom