Tickets Tickets for the Arsenal game.

Getting this error message. It won't let me purchase the guest tickets on my season ticket. I feel alot of us will be calling at 10am tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221212-174511_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221212-174511_Chrome.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 13
1,020 tickets left as of just now. 1,600 sold in the last 3 hours. Very high sales in SSU and East Stand, about 250 left in total in those two stands. 400 in SSL and just over 350 in North Stand, mostly the family area.

Won't be many (if any) going on General Sale.

Oh how I've missed a good dot count this season!!!

I think I've solved the mystery. I couldn't buy 2 additional tickets and assign them to me or any of my family who are season ticket holders despite numerous attempts. However......the first time I assigned the additional 2 tickets to a friend of mine who is a member, I got 2 with no hassle.

Have the people on here who have managed to get tickets members and those who have struggled ST holders? If so, then the club might have a little explaining to do.

I think I've solved the mystery. I couldn't buy 2 additional tickets and assign them to me or any of my family who are season ticket holders despite numerous attempts. However......the first time I assigned the additional 2 tickets to a friend of mine who is a member, I got 2 with no hassle.

Have the people on here who have managed to get tickets members and those who have struggled ST holders? If so, then the club might have a little explaining to do.
I think you are right. I couldn't book an extra as a season ticket holder but I know of members booking extras with no problem. Something has gone badly wrong

I am a member and managed to get tickets no problem. I think that it is likely the issue that only members and not season ticket holders can currently get additional tickets.

Perhaps them changing the season ticket deadline to tomorrow has mucked something up.

Can’t choose my regular ST seat and cannot purchase the extra 1 ticket that I’d like to purchase with my ST.

Not happy at all.

ST holder, no member to assign to, so probably looks like a major cock up as far as ST holders are concerned.

I am a season ticket holder and it wouldn’t let me buy the tickets I am entitled to. Basically said I needed to assign the tickets to a member to get them, if they were members I wouldn’t need to buy them for them?

As f**k ups go this one is a bit special. The whole club website is s**t, but the ticket site is dreadful.

Can’t choose my regular ST seat and cannot purchase the extra 1 ticket that I’d like to purchase with my ST.

Not happy at all.
Your regular ST seat should be available in your account - have you clicked on the account icon at the top right of the tickets screen?

1670879891716.png

been trying 4 hours now and no joy....if they are not allowing season ticket holders to get guest tickets then they better have a good reason..

Your regular ST seat should be available in your account - have you clicked on the account icon at the top right of the tickets screen?

Yes. Shows me as a ST holder but no option to purchase my ticket (at the very least).

Certainly seems to be a cock up somewhere along the line.

Got my reserved ticket last week no issues, and it looks like I can get an additional two tickets if I so wanted. Got as far as the payment details, albeit I didn’t actually press the buy button to follow through with the final purchase on the basis that there are more deserving supporters that should get the opportunity to buy a ticket.

This is not good for a club striving for bigger and better things.

We seem to be dropping the ball on too many occasions at the moment.

well that's ok then!!!!!

It doesn't help now obviously but let the club know the problems and they may sort them (or some of them and assuming Ticketmaster are willing) in the longer term for other games.

I got there in the end. I had problems assigning the guest tickets to myself but have several friends in my “network”. Out of all the friends only one allowed me to assign the ticket. It’s sorted for me but a big issue to fix for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom