Ex-Staff Karl Robinson

I dislike Bristol Rovers and have done for quite some time and the pussies have even banned me from their forum! But even I wouldn’t wish Robinson on them!

Oh God, I would. I'd laugh my tits off.

So three and a half weeks on from removing their manager (of their own volition - i.e. it didn't catch them off guard), and they still haven't appointed a permanent replacement - despite evidently plumbing the absolute depths of the managerial pool?

Compare and contrast with how quickly and professionally (and from such a quality pool of options) we replaced a manager who completely left us in the lurch.

Embarassing for Bristol Rovers and another indication of how we're doing things better than those around us.

“Hi Karl, thanks for taking our call. We’ve been giving it some thought and while you were an excellent candidate, we’ve decided to go another w-“

“BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER I THINK IT’S BEST YOU KNOW THAT I CHANGED MY MIND I DON’T WANT THE JOB I’M TURNING IT DOWN.”

“Er… oka-“

“YES IT’S MY CHOICE I’M SORRY TO TURN YOU DOWN BUT IT JUST ISN’T RIGHT FOR ME I’M SORRY TO TURN YOU DOWN I WILL SPEAK KINDLY OF YOU IN THE PRESS WHEN REVEALING THAT I TURNED YOU DOWN.”

“Hi Karl, thanks for taking our call. We’ve been giving it some thought and while you were an excellent candidate, we’ve decided to go another w-“

“BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER I THINK IT’S BEST YOU KNOW THAT I CHANGED MY MIND I DON’T WANT THE JOB I’M TURNING IT DOWN.”

“Er… oka-“

“YES IT’S MY CHOICE I’M SORRY TO TURN YOU DOWN BUT IT JUST ISN’T RIGHT FOR ME I’M SORRY TO TURN YOU DOWN I WILL SPEAK KINDLY OF YOU IN THE PRESS WHEN REVEALING THAT I TURNED YOU DOWN.”
Having understood every word of the above, I can confirm with 100% accuracy that that was not KR speaking.
Or, somebody has spent many hours deciphering the normally deranged gibberish.

“Er… oka-“

Of course he's turned it down. He's a very busy man.

If he had a job in management, how would he have the time to ring up isolated, elderly supporters for £5k a week out of the goodness of his heart?

“Er… oka-“

"Ego still in tact...phew"

I actually think it’s best that Robinson manages outside of league one, other than one season where he got relegated with MK Dons every other season has been at this level, even with his personal problems I still think he was a bit of a busted flush at this level who was just doing the same things and going through the motions, drop down or try a different country, change is as good as a rest (or in this case on top of a rest.

He obviously applied for the Bristol Rovers job though to get knocked back so see that he is intent on staying at what for him is the highest possible level and wages, not necessarily best for his career in the long run though.

If clubs like Rovers do their due diligence, surely it can't be a suprise he's not getting offered jobs at this level. Would have thought he's severely damaged his reputation with how he finished here

So three and a half weeks on from removing their manager (of their own volition - i.e. it didn't catch them off guard), and they still haven't appointed a permanent replacement - despite evidently plumbing the absolute depths of the managerial pool?

Compare and contrast with how quickly and professionally (and from such a quality pool of options) we replaced a manager who completely left us in the lurch.

Embarassing for Bristol Rovers and another indication of how we're doing things better than those around us.

The same can be said for their deadline dealing with Clarke Harris. Completely amateurish!

Republic are not giving Robinson the job, he has no chance of it, but obviously he will turn it down despite not getting offered it.
Robinsons always been full of bullshit, if he was Irish it would of been blarney

Back
Top Bottom