National News The Brexit Thread 🇬🇧🇪🇺

I'm not sure Beetles have had many hits? I've never heard of dont be late - are they are a grime artist?

Wish you'd stop being cynical, and making fun of that landlord for a couple of minor spelling mistakes, and just focus on enjoying your Brittish food in the run-up to Brexit!

People keep asking how we are going to be better off after Brexit. Everyone that I know voted to leave and we all thought that we would be worse off financially for a few years after, we just wanted out.

Sort of the ultimate 'f**k you, I'm alright!' then?

Nice.

Wish you'd stop being cynical, and making fun of that landlord for a couple of minor spelling mistakes, and just focus on enjoying your Brittish food in the run-up to Brexit!
I will be enjoying my British food after Brexit, because according to some, we won't be trading with anyone and we'll have a lot Welsh Lamb to eat!

The list of food did look a little depressing though. Where is the Quince?

I will be enjoying my British food after Brexit, because according to some, we won't be trading with anyone and we'll have a lot Welsh Lamb to eat!

The list of food did look a little depressing though. Where is the Quince?
Yes, but what about you 'Brittish' food?

Are Remainers turning into Cannibals now? I can safely say that I am not Brittish food nor do I view Humans, British, Leave, Remain or others, as food either.

Even if offered a Quince jus on the side
God knows why I put that 'you' in there, I blame either the awful Samsung keyboard or a lack of tea.

no surprises there then :mad:

Same article...............

We have been elected with a clear fiscal mandate to keep control of day to day spending. ✅

Need`s to be savings made across government to free up money to invest in our priorities. ✅

Saving money one side and spending it somewhere else isn`t a cut in the overall budget, its fiscal responsibility.

Intereting that Germany's constitution states that they can only extradite suspected criminals to other EU Countries. A little strange but after the transition period, UK criminals best go to Germany!

Under 10 hours to go, FBPEs on Twitter are in their full on rage NPC mode but this is the first time for me that it feels real and there are no last minute get outs.

We're bloody leaving the EU and I'm excited, but that is all I will post. A hard fight was fought after the election, but it's time for the future. What a relief.

Back
Top Bottom