League One Swindon on the brink

• Thread starter Deleted member 808
  • Start date
There’s a separate FA enquiry too on the Barry issue, so possible points deduction for that too (if unlikely).

Darn it.

Yes, forgot about that. The FA asked for the documents from the trial and I think the Court agreed to this but could be wrong.

The Court has stopped Power putting them into administration so unless they literally have no funding/can't pay the bills then there will be no administration. I assume they will be under a transfer embargo unless they pay back the FL loan for wages they took a month or so ago.

There’s a separate FA enquiry too on the Barry issue, so possible points deduction for that too (if unlikely).
I thought that the FA found them guilty of something?

I thought that the FA found them guilty of something?

No. They've charged the club, Power and Standing separately over the ownership situation. Hopefully leads to a really big points deduction but knowing the FA it will be a minimal fine for the club even though the club has benefitted, from initially falling further and then getting promotion, from the cash from Standing (1 Swindon fan suggested he has put in £6m iirc from another forum).

Matty Taylor turned down the swindon managers job and becomes Walsall Head coach instead.

Back
Top Bottom