Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sell brannagan in a heart beat for 1million he looks so slow , can’t run does one good pass a game never picks up the balls I find him so overrated

I would sell brannagan in a heart beat for 1million he looks so slow , can’t run does one good pass a game never picks up the balls I find him so overrated
I thought yesterday was the best he'd played in a long time. Almost as though somebody might be watching!!

But he started to look himself - carried the ball a fair bit, dropped in and started to send some diagonals in to space which is where he's very effective. Wasn't so greedy in the final third. He was especially good in the closing stages of the game once McGuane came on. Not sure how we'd go about putting McGuane, McEachran, Brannagan and Rodrigues in the same side but it's worth looking at.

McGuane is a strange one. One of those that often goes unnoticed but everybody seems to just play a little better when he's in the team. I like his energy and physicality and I just hope he isn't used exclusively off the bench, he's better than that. I'm hoping he signs a new contract soon.

I thought yesterday was the best he'd played in a long time. Almost as though somebody might be watching!!

But he started to look himself - carried the ball a fair bit, dropped in and started to send some diagonals in to space which is where he's very effective. Wasn't so greedy in the final third. He was especially good in the closing stages of the game once McGuane came on. Not sure how we'd go about putting McGuane, McEachran, Brannagan and Rodrigues in the same side but it's worth looking at.

McGuane is a strange one. One of those that often goes unnoticed but everybody seems to just play a little better when he's in the team. I like his energy and physicality and I just hope he isn't used exclusively off the bench, he's better than that. I'm hoping he signs a new contract soon.

Interesting how people view players differently.

For me McGuane flatters to deceive, yes he‘s tidy, moves nicely, got good balance and technique but just doesn’t impact and influence games in a positive way nearly enough.

I was in the stadium very early Saturda, photo shoot taking place of an individual wearing first home, then away and finally third kit. I have no idea who it was but the suits were included in the final few pictures. Expect an announcement next week?

I was in the stadium very early Saturda, photo shoot taking place of an individual wearing first home, then away and finally third kit. I have no idea who it was but the suits were included in the final few pictures. Expect an announcement next week?
Pictures of tats or it didn’t happen.

Not that boxer was he on at half time?

You could at least describe what he looked like!

We were talking about his future - will he sign a new contract soon or leave on a free to Charlton or similar

Wasn't that the boxer Jordan Flynn?!

Lyle Taylor was at the Birmingham v Leeds match, posted in his own Instagram

I feel bad to whoosh cause it's a very niche forum reference from about 6 years ago, but I was referring to the time Tyler Roberts was in the executive box prior to signing but it got posted on here as Lyle Taylor.

Isn't Brannigan being played out of position in the defensive role he had yesterday because we don't have a DCM? He needs to be playing further forward. Is it any wonder his form is suffering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom