Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we actually even been linked with Tayo Edun?

Maybe I've missed something, but it seems the suggestion that he'd be a good signing has quickly turned into 'he's at the training ground, done deal'??

Have we actually even been linked with Tayo Edun?

Maybe I've missed something, but it seems the suggestion that he'd be a good signing has quickly turned into 'he's at the training ground, done deal'??
Nothing from @ECYellow, seems like just a twitter/forum rumour to me. Would be an utterly brilliant signing.

Davies had a bad knee issue last season. Was out for months - didn’t play for the first time until after Christmas. Burnley offered £2.5m for him last summer, before said injury.

Looking on the Cardiff forum their fans seem split in terms of whether he’s best through the middle or out wide. Sounds like he’s pretty pacy.

Davies had a bad knee issue last season. Was out for months - didn’t play for the first time until after Christmas. Burnley offered £2.5m for him last summer, before said injury.

Looking on the Cardiff forum their fans seem split in terms of whether he’s best through the middle or out wide. Sounds like he’s pretty pacy.
We've been crying out for pace recently, good to see Manning has also seen that and seems to be acting with his additions.

Although Youtube highlights can make Tiendalli look like Cafu, the highlights someone posted above made him look very good on the wing, especially cutting inside from the left. Finally some proper competition for Browne.

I agree but after last seasons’s debacle we definitely need someone who can put it in the back of the net
Definitely. I also think this year because of the absolute mess KR presided over in the transfer market that we maybe won’t go out and splash the cash on one CF. It would be nice if we could but just think we may be more cautious but that could change if we make any sales or certain players become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom