Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, he's going to be the main left back again then, I guess.
He's earned the number 3 last season. I still think we will be signing a natural left back though. Brown will always do a decent job there, as proven last season he was the star of an awful side. He grew into that position as the season went on and made it his own, but he will tell you himself he's a centre back by trade.

We need a more athletic, natural left back to allow us the opportunity to attack down the left and get some decent crosses in. As comfortable as Brown is defending there and even developed the skills to bring it out and link up play, he's rarely going to get to the by line, put in decent crosses or break into the box.

I know this debate has been done to death but some games we'll need Brown for his aerial ability and others we'll want an attacking left back who can create. It's all about rotation, not "he's starting every week and he's the backup".

He's earned the number 3 last season. I still think we will be signing a natural left back though. Brown will always do a decent job there, as proven last season he was the star of an awful side. He grew into that position as the season went on and made it his own, but he will tell you himself he's a centre back by trade.

We need a more athletic, natural left back to allow us the opportunity to attack down the left and get some decent crosses in. As comfortable as Brown is defending there and even developed the skills to bring it out and link up play, he's rarely going to get to the by line, put in decent crosses or break into the box.

I know this debate has been done to death but some games we will need Brown for his aerial ability and others we will want an attacking left back who can create.
As long as he keeps his lovely long hair I don’t care where he plays.

I know this debate has been done to death but some games we will need Brown for his aerial ability and others we will want an attacking left back who can create.
Of course this is all true, I'm just idly stirring.

So what is Isaak Davies 'really'? Not another 'number 10' I hope

Happy with what I've seen from Isaak Davies. Lots of Cardiff fans are saying he's better than Harris who in himself seems a bit of a coup. Imagine this signals the end of Yanic however.

He was so slow it just took him three years to complete the two year contract!
My mistake. Probably because I aged a month whenever I saw him for 90 minutes. In that case, he was crap in his first season, but at least provided a bit of nuisance value. In his second season, he was just embarrassing.

My mistake. Probably because I aged a month whenever I saw him for 90 minutes. In that case, he was crap in his first season, but at least provided a bit of nuisance value. In his second season, he was just embarrassing.
Looked like he was towing a caravan whenever he ran. As underwhelming as he was that goal v Bradford could’ve saved the club from dropping into league two and for that I will always rate him better then he actually was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom