Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his interview, Harris mentions LM told him about players hes trying to bring in... so sounds like theres potentially some more exciting players coming in
Surprised he took Number 9 to be honest, but we have needed more pace in that position, still need two more forwards imo

Club still aren't communicating contract lengths. This one is a 'long term deal'!

Read the Cardiff forum for general opinions on Harris, I think we can expect the following:

- He can play upfront in a two, as a 10 or on the wing.

- Very quick and fantastic work rate, will suit a high pressing side

- Fit and reliable, no injury concerns.

- Struggled to find a killer instinct or maybe lacks composure in front of goal, let's hope that will come in a league below with some more confidence.

- Maybe struggled to find a settled position.

Fresh start and drop in league will hopefully suit him

Read the Cardiff forum for general opinions on Harris, I think we can expect the following:

- Struggled to find a killer instinct or maybe lacks composure in front of goal, let's hope that will come in a league below with some more confidence.

Signing an international player to be your new number 9 is exciting! He hasn't scored many goals but as you say hopefully he can thrive in a good team at a slightly lower level. Is he the new Kyle Joseph then?

Lovely lad as well, apparently. Stopped numerous times for photos with my mate's young daughters when they'd wait by the team bus and even remembered their names. Seems a really popular guy on and off the field which can't be a bad thing.

Sounds like he ticks all the boxes in terms of being a forward who can play across the line. He’ll be an option out wide as well as centrally.

Hopefully an out and out striker to come. Maybe another forward on top if somebody leaves.

IMG_3927.jpeg

Signing an international player to be your new number 9 is exciting! He hasn't scored many goals but as you say hopefully he can thrive in a good team at a slightly lower level. Is he the new Kyle Joseph then?

I'd happily have Kyle Joseph as well. Both can play wide so wouldn't need a winger even if Wildschut goes. We still need an actual no.9 though as well though KJ can play that if the end of the season is anything to go by.

I can’t remember a transfer window for many years, where I’ve felt that’s a good signing, that’s a good signing etc. and it seems there’s more to come.
Thanks to the board for backing LM.
Totally agree. Signing a young(ish), international striker, whos turned down a new contract at a club at the level above is a great statement of intent.

Hopefully now some of the dead wood can be released or found other clubs.
Looks like we are heading for a better season

In his interview, Harris mentions LM told him about players hes trying to bring in... so sounds like theres potentially some more exciting players coming in
I'm looking forward to Gareth Bale coming out of retirement in that case, bit of an upgrade of Yanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom