Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seddon appeared to be in Spain? Or have I got that wrong ( pictures on twitter)
Surprising if so.

Although not as surprising as the choice of sleeves from the Hoggmeister. It would appear the sun’s out.

image0.jpeg

Looking at the free agents list, couple names for LB-DM-WG-WG/ST-ST.

Some interesting ones where maybe because we wouldn’t pay a fee upfront, we could afford to pay slightly higher wage, and also some interesting players that have been abroad and may look for a move back..

• Josh Ruffles/Keanan Bennetts
  • Dejan Tetek/Dennis Adeniran
  • Andre Green/Josh Martin
  • Yakou Meite/Armstrong Oko-Flex
  • Mark Harris/Sam Smith
Meite will probably get a championship move or equivalent

• React
Reactions: Oxy
Who is the ginger fella behind Murphy and McEachran in the pictures from Spain? Findlay has ginger hair but don’t think it’s him.

Interesting to see Who’s The Black Guy? has moved onto Who’s The Ginger Guy? this summer.
i blame wokery. nothing wrong with a game of "who's the black guy" back in my day. bunch of snowflakes must've got involved.

Interesting to see Who’s The Black Guy? has moved onto Who’s The Ginger Guy? this summer.
Hazy memory but who was that in the end? The one seen in the stands with tatts. I remember Deadly Derick was the one seen running over Shotover and someone found out who it was online.

That wouldn’t solve our problem. Joseph isn’t a striker and neither is twine. Doubt twine would drop down to league 1. Both those players are better out wide or inverted. We need an out and out number 9
… Are you saying you wouldn’t take Twine?!

Hazy memory but who was that in the end? The one seen in the stands with tatts. I remember Deadly Derick was the one seen running over Shotover and someone found out who it was online.
Can remember Dwight Tiendalli being one of the players pictured in the stand, which took ages for anyone to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom