Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Bazzer. It’s just facts. He’s not good enough. The lad Baxter Bolton just signed us twice the keeper Eastwood is. Yes he made some saves last season but he also made a total Horlicks of a few. We have to be aiming for better. Have him as first choice next season and we won’t be doing anything as the way we want to play will be affected by his lack of composure and confidence on the ball.
Jesus, are you still whinging? WE ARE AIMING FOR BETTER!!

Pretty much everyone agrees that we need to upgrade on Eastwood, and bring in a new No 1, with Easty as No 2.

The club are clearly looking at bringing in a new keeper, so obviously feel the same way as the majority of us.

Why are you still arguing and complaining? I can only imagine it's because most don't agree with your ludicrous claims that Eastwood is "s**t" hence Bazzer responding with his (quite accurate) "delusional" remark.

WE'RE BRINGING IN A NEW KEEPER!!!

f*****g chill out

If Beadle does come in today, that's a very, very big call by LM. He's obviously going to be our #1 for the season. If you're good enough, you're old enough and all that, but he is very young and fewer than 10 L2 appearances. Oh well. Let's see. Am surprised he didn't go for Cumming, who I thought was really good for both Gillingham and MKD.

Jesus, are you still whinging? WE ARE AIMING FOR BETTER!!

Pretty much everyone agrees that we need to upgrade on Eastwood, and bring in a new No 1, with Easty as No 2.

The club are clearly looking at bringing in a new keeper, so obviously feel the same way as the majority of us.

Why are you still arguing and complaining? I can only imagine it's because most don't agree with your ludicrous claims that Eastwood is "s**t" hence Bazzer responding with his (quite accurate) "delusional" remark.

f*****g chill out
I don’t think you’ve made your point clearly enough, might require more caps lock.

I'd be amazed if he's joining as back-up. If he's that highly rated, there's no point in spending a season on the bench.
I must admit, when I thought we were looking to bring in Cumming, it made total sense, but what with Beadle being so young and small in size, it's a bit concerning.

Like you say, if he's that highly rated, and considering it will be a season long loan, there's no point letting him come here to sit on the bench all season, so he must be seriously good, if he's being considered as a straight replacement for Eastwood as No1.

I don’t think you’ve made your point clearly enough, might require more caps lock.
Yeah it's ironic isn't it, that in trying to tell someone to chill out, I completely lose my s**t!! 😂

Shows how bloody frustrating some people can be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom