Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right. I still have one foot in the 'let's see' camp because he is still finding his way and we're looking for a different type of season this year so we'll learn a lot about his level - can he keep Mills, Murphy etc on the bench? Can he be as effective in games where teams just play to stop him? He was absolutely superb against QPR, not for the first time, but that was a particularly complete & blemish-free performance. What I really like is how he stands up to the physical side of the game and his tenacity completely offsets his small frame! He absolutely deserves to start on Saturday and set the bar for that position. Really excited for & about him this season. He's earned access to the platform to perform now.
The only way he will not be starting is because he has been sold. He looks every bit up to League 1 standard and is literally improving in front of our eyes.

Not sure about Tyler burey does seem to think alot of himself whether we would want another primadonna I don't know.. His wiki page does say current club Oxford but I don't know if someone has just changed it to that or we have signed him and not announced. Best thing he can do if he has right mentally is prove he is better than league one.

Manning knows what he is doing though hopefully a diamond in the rough.

I always thought it strange that a quaint little village should have an area called garden city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom