Summer 2018 Official Transfer Thread ****

Oxford Mail Update
Caught up with U's boss Karl Robinson at lunchtime.

He said: "You’ve seen the state of me, it’s a bit stressful.

"I’ve been doing it for ten years now so I’ve seen a number of them come and go.

"I’m not someone who just goes home and uses their phone, I’m one who stays at the training ground.

"I think it’s important you sit with your staff. It was about 12.45am when we left the training ground last night - me, Faz, Shaun, Mark Thomas and our medical team.

"It’s been extremely busy. We’ve still got a lot of business to do."

Oxford Mail Update

"I’ve been doing it for ten years now so I’ve seen a number of them come and go.

"I’m not someone who just goes home and uses their phone, I’m one who stays at the training ground.

"I think it’s important you sit with your staff. It was about 12.45am when we left the training ground last night - me, Faz, Shaun, Mark Thomas and our medical team.

Sounds like they'll all need a holiday after this tho ain't gonna happen lol

Be interesting to see if we announce all the deals at once in a few hours [presumably 4pm] or they will be announced as soon as they are done. Only 3 hours 30 left

We're going into the final 3 hours! Is this what KR means as "early"?

Are all the signings really going to be announced together? Have Sheffield United bought or sold anyone or are they still stuck with that dodgy fax machine Wilder nicked as he was leaving Oxford?

I miss the days where the announced signings were a complete surprise that no one had mentioned before.

Oxford Mail Update

If it was 12.45am, then they left in the morning, not night. Quite simple.

Back
Top Bottom