Summer 2018 Official Transfer Thread ****

To judge the funding behind the club on inactivity, either way, is a guessing game. The proof will be in the pudding.

There's only one brother staying anywhere and that'll be Curtis
If Curtis extends his present contract I will be just about as elated as I was when we got Kemar on a two year deal . At the time I could not believe it. Clubs like ours just do not get that sort of luck. I feel there are exciting times ahead, hopefully starting next week when contracts have expired.

Has been unlucky following his move to Fulham but could prove to be a very decent addition. Williams, Dickie and Nelson (especially if he extends) will be a strong base to build from.
Wrong george Williams. The one you're on about is a midfielder. This is the RB. Confusing that they had two George Williams there at same time

Hope we sign the right one?. Didn't Arthur Turner scout Eric McMordie at Scunny and we signed Ray Gaston.

No we signed Nigel Cassidy he was a great player.Gaston came from some club in Ireland.

Kevin Keegan played for Scunny at the same time as Cass but I don't think he was ever coming to us

Wrong george Williams. The one you're on about is a midfielder. This is the RB. Confusing that they had two George Williams there at same time

The other George Williams moved to Forest Green this month.

Back
Top Bottom