Current Player Stuart Findlay

Is it me? Thought he was at fault (in losing his man) for the WW goal and looking at the Exeter highlights looks like he was at fault again for their fourth. Add a few more earlier season game errors (which escape my memory) and I'm not sure he's either up to speed yet or good enough - but hope I'm proved wrong. Solution - Browne or Golding at centre back IF we had a decent left back; but that's another story.
Surely Moore was just as at fault for the Exeter second goal? I thought he was generally solid throughout the game, dealt with a lot pretty calmly

Surely Moore was just as at fault for the Exeter second goal? I thought he was generally solid throughout the game, dealt with a lot pretty calmly
Eastwood has to take some of the blame for it too, what was he doing coming so far off his line when the ball wasn't running into the box?

For what it's worth I think Findlay's been doing a decent job and the stats back it up - we don't concede many goals. He's not going to be that ball-player like Atkinson or McNally which is probably why people have a bit of a negative opinion about him, and I think that would be alliviated if we had some attacking full-backs and the midfield/forwards were firing. Goals conceded isn't the biggest issue, goals scored is.

Moore misjudged the flight of the ball and flicked it on rather than clearing, then Eastwood came out calling for it, Findlay could still have cleared, but it was a multiple mess up.

Not particularly shocking if true, and can't say I'd be too upset to see him go, although suspect we've pissed a lot of money up the wall in a very short space of time when we look at what we manage to get for him vs what we paid

Not particularly shocking if true, and can't say I'd be too upset to see him go, although suspect we've pissed a lot of money up the wall in a very short space of time when we look at what we manage to get for him vs what we paid
Less of the “we” more of Robinson pissed a lot of money up the wall if true.

This is nuts if he's going, we definitely haven't seen the best of him but I think we would have. Isn't this more to do with a falling out than anything else? Still at least our squad's overflowing.

Surely we wouldn’t bother selling him unless we at least made our money back? He’s not that bad, young enough and we might need him in future?

still haven’t signed a striker we win a game then forget we need one

He has disappointed after a promising start.
At one stage it did look like he may build a solid relationship at the back with Moore,.
I am not sure that anybody will disagree that at the moment he can't get into a back 4 or even into a back 3?
If we switch back to a 4 he is probably 4th choice at CB.

All depends of the fee I guess. I'd be sad to see him go as I think there is a player there, but if the money is right then we'd be mad not to accept (as is the case with all players.)

He has disappointed after a promising start.
At one stage it did look like he may build a solid relationship at the back with Moore,.
I am not sure that anybody will disagree that at the moment he can't get into a back 4 or even into a back 3?
If we switch back to a 4 he is probably 4th choice at CB.
If we play a back 3 though he’s literally first reserve if any one of three players get injured or suspended.

He has been disappointing during his brief time here, very uncomfortable on the ball and the fourth best centre back at the club. The best I saw him play was away at Woking where it was a game for an old fashioned centre half against a direct long ball team in terrible conditions, that's what his game is really. Mad that he will probably gom straight into an SPL side at centre back yet can't get into a midtable league one side playing with 3 at the back.

Guessing that we fancy the young Irish kid as cover for the rest of the season over a highly paid player, all the chasing him seems a waste of time considering we already had 3 better players at the club to play his position, could of just got another full back in.