Current Player Stuart Findlay

4 Year Contract, wow, it would take a mahhoooosive bid to take him away. I feel a little sorry for Brown now!!! What a back 3 Brown Findlay Moore would be!!.

Welcome Stuart….4 year contract…..hopefully a player in the Luke McNally mould

Yes, then on the rebound we signed Fiacre Kelleher…Act in haste, repent at leisure. All the very best, Stuart.
Yes Kelleher… wow he was terrible. How could we go from Lindsay who went on to sign for 5 mill, was it? To a player who ended up signing for Tesco’s utd. Both players wouldve been identified by the same recruitment team.

4 years is the way to go. You will get the odd bad apple like Hanson, but the financial benefits with sales and more stability in long term squad far outweighs the negatives. When you do 3 year, you have to sell a year later to maximise the profit as by the time you are down to 12 months it's either sell at a cut price or keep and let go for free.

We have lost millions on the back of this.

4 years is the way to go. You will get the odd bad apple like Hanson, but the financial benefits with sales and more stability in long term squad far outweighs the negatives. When you do 3 year, you have to sell a year later to maximise the profit as by the time you are down to 12 months it's either sell at a cut price or keep and let go for free.

We have lost millions on the back of this.
Yes there’s a few players I wish we’d signed on longer deals!

Welcome Stuart….4 year contract…..hopefully a player in the Luke McNally mould
I think that he is a bit different from Luke McNally but I am expecting him to be a better defender and organiser.
As we know McNally had huge potential and is one for the future but Findlay should be at his peak and is pretty experienced

Welcome to our club Stuart, hope you have an enjoyable and successful time with our club.

Appears to be a very good signing, looking forward to seeing him play for the mighty yellows.

Pleased with this signing, was disappointed when we missed out on him before . Welcome to the club Stuart.

Love love love the positivity in here right now. A tonic to the grumbling.

Bring on the next season!

I think this is one of our biggest signings in years. Worth the long wait.

Usually we're signing youngsters on the way up, or aging players on the way down - and whilst both of those have often worked well for us, it feels like it's rare for us to sign a top player right in the middle of their peak. I think it's just his fairly unconventional career path that has led to this opportunity for us.

Only note of caution is that he might need a few games to get used to League One. MLS is a much more technical league - the quality and skill level is high, but it's generally less physical and played at a slower pace.