Ex Player Stuart Douglas

SirAndyOfCrosby

Just watched "George Clarke's Flipping Fast' on C4. The resident property experts were a couple I didn't recognise until the credits came up as one 'Stuart Douglas' - which immediately made me go "he's a footballer, he played for us!" and lo and behold - 4 games in the 2001-2 season, including Hartlepool away (1-0 Mooooody) which I know I went to, so I must have seen him play.
But yeah, the show itself was pretty poor, save for the relative excitement of a very late OUFC connection I wasn't expecting.

Christian Ribeiro occasionally pops up on ‘Homes Under the Hammer’ as well.

Seemingly if you have a fleeting OUFC career, it affords you a life in property developing.

Leigh Franks to appear on ‘Changing Rooms’ maybe in the future?

The resident property experts were a couple I didn't recognise until the credits came up as one 'Stuart Douglas' - which immediately made me go "he's a footballer, he played for us!" and lo and behold - 4 games in the 2001-2 season, including Hartlepool away (1-0 Mooooody) which I know I went to, so I must have seen him play.

Qualified as a physiotherapist post-playing career, and now going back to the Prem with AFC Bournemouth.