Current Player Stuart Findlay

So he could play tonight against High Ball Wycombe.

Would be a good move if it works out, i though he looked good when I first saw him, but clearly it’s not working and he’s on a high wage, maybe try bring back McNally on loan to cover, plus the CDM and ST we desperately still need…

Hidden in the Scottish tabloids then a new twitter account has tweeted it as if they're the first to report.
Said twitter account "rodrick stevenson" is a re-hash of accounts that have been banned during most transfer windows after being reported for spam.

Vital Oxford is crediting Rodrick Stevenson for some reason.

Last edited:
Four year deal. One million pounds in wages. A quarter of a million pounds transfer fee.

Superb.
I think even I could demand a transfer fee where Karl is involved, me and Yoav on the bench... POTENT

I think Findlay still has potential in the right set-up and under the right manager. However, it's probably best to try and free up as much of the wage bill as possible for the new manager (with the exception of the 3 or 4 invaluable players).

Just need to somehow convince Hearts to sign Marcus Browne, Livingston to sign Sam Baldock and St Mirren to sign Josh Murphy.

I think Findlay still has potential in the right set-up and under the right manager. However, it's probably best to try and free up as much of the wage bill as possible for the new manager (with the exception of the 3 or 4 invaluable players).

Just need to somehow convince Hearts to sign Marcus Browne, Livingston to sign Sam Baldock and St Mirren to sign Josh Murphy.

Unless Karl Robinson gets the job at Livingston then that seems unlikely, lovely part of the world though Karl.

Unless Karl Robinson gets the job at Livingston then that seems unlikely, lovely part of the world though Karl.
Livingston is lovely? I guess you could commute from Edinburgh, which is lovely.

TBH I could imagine him somewhere like that, he'd get lots of chances to take on Celtic and Rangers.

Livingston is lovely? I guess you could commute from Edinburgh, which is lovely.

TBH I could imagine him somewhere like that, he'd get lots of chances to take on Celtic and Rangers.

Dunno (doubt you have?), never been there but I didn't want to put him off.

These all look like credible rumours - start spreading them!

I can’t even see Darvel FC being interested in the last 3 players you mention.