Current Player Stuart Findlay

FYDufBgWAAgvrt8
Does BG stand for big ginger

Welcome Stu to OUFC
and an exciting time in its history. We hope your journey with us is an experience you will hold dear
Big Guy

I'm sure I probably missed it on the transfer thread, but is this the same guy who was supposed to be travelling down to sign for us and then didn't when MAPP left the club?

Welcome Stuart, by the way!

I'm sure I probably missed it on the transfer thread, but is this the same guy who was supposed to be travelling down to sign for us and then didn't when MAPP left the club?

Good Question

Findlay was the player we were looking at in the summer of 2019 where we apparently bid around £500k but this was turned down and we picked up Elliott Moore instead for somewhere in the region of £300k. It was also the summer where we were chasing Danny Wilson and got Alex Gorrin and the half season deal with Chris Cadden as we looked at some of the best untapped Scottish talent.