General Simon Eastwood wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So unlike you, because I don't feel the need to comment on every thread and instead comment sparingly...you think I'm a prat?

Please don't respond. Other posters don't want to read this crap.
Everyone's getting a little edgy aren't they, think we could do with a transfer or some kind of news to calm everyone

Give it a rest - everyone is entitled to post on here. You are not the forum police who decides who says what.

I’d rather have a poster who contributes in a sensible polite way than you
But he it was his inane criticism of my post as to why I replied. Enough said.

Not sure there would be much to cash in there......

Have to disagree on that he would fetch £500k+ to even £750k

KR mentioned last summer they had bids rejected for him & Nelson last season & with Oldham accepting £600k+ from Portsmouth for there defender Edmundson with only 1 year left aswell

6b0c21b27d3116e2d398bf28fcc8ddb0.jpg

Have to disagree on that he would fetch £500k+ to even £750k

KR mentioned last summer they had bids rejected for him & Nelson last season & with Oldham accepting £600k+ from Portsmouth for there defender Edmundson with only 1 year left aswell

£350k max in my book but I reckon we'll never know as if he does go, it'll be undisclosed.

£350k max in my book but I reckon we'll never know as if he does go, it'll be undisclosed.

Worth keeping at that price plus it’s going to be hard enough finding a replacement as good enough as Nelson let alone finding 2

As fans and supporters we have an inalienable conviction that our club is the best place to be for any player (yes, I know, we are deluded!) but, the players have to think about career, family, future income etc. So, without some indication of intent by the current owners to really push for promotion, expansion, financial input etc, what else can they do but look at the options elsewhere?

We recently discussed the options for the stadium, we, rightly or wrongly, thought that with the big money men on the board things would happen. Players will have considered this as well, big money = big future? To date, nothing more than the MD blabbing on about what should/could/might/etc.

Without some concrete evidence of investment, why would any decent player consider remaining at Oxford? Another season of hanging on and hoping isn't going to create a financial future for young men with very short career prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom