Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

Anyone else not received their digital season ticket yet? Pleasure to be here btw🙌
I've not had mine yet! Club tweet said if not received by 5:00pm today ( 3rd JULY) contact the ticket office. So I guess that means sending an email rather than the phone, which no doubt will be busy!

I've not had mine yet! Club tweet said if not received by 5:00pm today ( 3rd JULY) contact the ticket office. So I guess that means sending an email rather than the phone, which no doubt will be busy!
Mine hasn't been emailed yet but they'll arrive soon enough. I'd give it until the end of the week before hassling the ticket office. Start of the season is yonks away yet.

• React
Reactions: MJB
City fixtures out on Friday

Wonder if they will have many clashes with us or have specifically asked the NL to avoid our home dates, they've had ours for over a week so no reason they can't avoid clashes, IF the NL is more professionally ran than it was when we were there 🤣🤣
I imagine they'd avoid clashes - the police wouldn't want a load of Chesterfield fans and Derby fans meeting up on the Cowley Road, for instance.

Mine hasn't been emailed yet but they'll arrive soon enough. I'd give it until the end of the week before hassling the ticket office. Start of the season is yonks away yet.
It's best to hassle them now, while they only have season tickets to sort out, rather than in a weeks time, when they will have season tickets, Cambridge Away, Carlisle at home, and potentially membership/flexi tickets to sort out.

Yep - mine still outstanding. Will send a mail or something tomorrow morning as the club requested to be contacted. But judging my social media comments still LOADS of people still have their ST outstanding

I've just sent an email to the club as I'm busy tomorrow I'm not to bothered when they arrive just as long as they arrive before the Carlisle game

Remember in 1985 my season ticket arrived on the first day of the season, luckily we were away at WBA that day or I'd have been panicking 🤣

I phoned the ticket office today, as I decided some time ago not to carry on being an Associate Director, and therefore had to buy a "normal" season ticket for next season. I bought one online when they first became available, but a better seat became available on Friday evening, so I contacted them today to move seats. The lines were very busy, but I eventually got through, and it was easy to do. The lady that I spoke to said they would send my digital ticket out "later in the week" as I hadn't received it when I spoke to her.

I imagine they will be doing the same with those who have yet to receive them, but I think an email might be easiest, if it doesn't involve a seat change.

I hadn't received my digital ticket so phoned the ticket office this morning - took less than a minute to get connected. I was told it had been emailed out previously, but she sent another email as I was on the phone. Sorted and simple... well done the ticket office.

I phoned the ticket office today, as I decided some time ago not to carry on being an Associate Director, and therefore had to buy a "normal" season ticket for next season. I bought one online when they first became available, but a better seat became available on Friday evening, so I contacted them today to move seats. The lines were very busy, but I eventually got through, and it was easy to do. The lady that I spoke to said they would send my digital ticket out "later in the week" as I hadn't received it when I spoke to her.

I imagine they will be doing the same with those who have yet to receive them, but I think an email might be easiest, if it doesn't involve a seat change.

What number did she give you on total ?

E mailed ticket office this morning, got a reply saying they had re-sent it. Checked my inbox and it was there! Great work by the ticket office staff.

E mailed ticket office this morning, got a reply saying they had re-sent it. Checked my inbox and it was there! Great work by the ticket office staff.
Emailed ticket office at 8am by 9.30am tickets 're-sent' and email from TO to say they'd been sent. Great service 👏👏

Yep same here email sent last night tickets were in my inbox by 9:30 great work as usual by the the ticket office staff

Email sent this morning, tickets now safely in wallets. Job well done. There's something for the new stadium, a proper office for the ticket staff along with the sort of facilities that go with a normal office environment.

As excellent as the response has been from the ticket office to resolve these issues, does anyone understand why so many season tickets didn’t arrive in the first place?

Another appreciate note to the TO staff who quickly had mine ‘re’-sent to me this morning.

Does seem to be quite a high volume who’ve had to chase/not received which probably isn’t ideal for the Ticket Office team

Another appreciate note to the TO staff who quickly had mine ‘re’-sent to me this morning.

Does seem to be quite a high volume who’ve had to chase/not received which probably isn’t ideal for the Ticket Office team
IT system?

Back
Top Bottom