Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

I can't say the lack of the physical ticket yet in the post is causing me any concern given that the first home game is over 30 days away.

Digital but not physical as yet here.

Still waiting for the digital ticket sent email last week and they said the rest would be out this week

I got the digital ticket last week but still waiting for physical one phoned ticket office today they said another batch going out next week.

If you've still not got your digital season ticket then do send an email to the ticket office.

Yes there are 4 weeks to go and it’s not the end of the world but it is important fans who haven’t received anything yet raise it with the club since most have received their ST.
And when I rang the ticket office yesterday to chase our season tickets, the lady I spoke to initially thought that our tickets were emailed last week, but when I said that neither of us had received anything, she told me that they had had problems emailing last week.

The lady resent the email and we got the tickets straightaway, so worth checking, especially when the club had previously communicated to say that you should receive your tickets by 5pm on Monday 3rd July.

Still not received my digital season ticket (I haven't requested a physical one). Will leave it until next week before getting in touch. It's going to take no time at all to sort, so don't feel need to rush to getting in touch this week. I'm sure they are busy enough as it is!

Received the digital ticket but not the card yet.

Pretty relaxed… I'm sure it will be here in good time.

Thank you.

Sent an e mail saying I hadn’t had mine and they replied saying they would resend mine.

I think if you haven’t had it and don’t e Mail you won’t get one, obviously you have ages to do it so no hurry but it’s been a fault not that they haven’t got round to doing yours yet.

Last edited:
Thank you.

Sent an e mail saying I hadn’t had mine and they replied saying they would resend mine.

I think if you haven’t had it and don’t e Mail you won’t get one, obviously you have ages to do it so no hurry but it’s been a fault not that they haven’t got found to doing yours yet.
It comes across as a situation where everybody has pressed the right buttons but, 'puter says no. We had to request our tickets be sent (again) and there was no problem.
It's a shame that the software is just not fit for purpose. Bin the lot when we get to move into dedicated office space at the new stadium. Could then update and integrate all the retail, marketing and commercial packages at the same time.

It comes across as a situation where everybody has pressed the right buttons but, 'puter says no. We had to request our tickets be sent (again) and there was no problem.
It's a shame that the software is just not fit for purpose. Bin the lot when we get to move into dedicated office space at the new stadium. Could then update and integrate all the retail, marketing and commercial packages at the same time.
Just sent another email short time ago and I've now received them and now in my wallet on my phone 👍👍👍

Back
Top Bottom