Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

Me and my dad all renewed on the payment plan very easy and quick to set up and as he just turned 65 it’s cheaper this year too. Can’t wait now🤞hopefully this season will be so much better for us all COYY 💛💙

£10 for a physical card continues but if you keep the same seat/name details, it can be reloaded for following seasons.
To clarify on this - this seasons new cards will be able to be reloaded. Last seasons, cannot :-(

There is a £2.50 per ticket transaction fee, even for free U7's.

Is that new?
thats f*****g outrageous .... can @OxVox and @OUSP Secretary ask the club why these un announced fees are being imposed?
covered in FAQs .... and not charged to those who are renewing in person at the ticket office (according to FAQs), only on line and telephone renewals have the surcharge imposed. Apparently

£10 surcharge for a physical card (again).... last season's physical card ST is not 'rechargeable' yet this coming season's one is?

Last edited:
covered in FAQs .... and not charged to those who are renewing in person at the ticket office (according to FAQs), only on line and telephone renewals have the surcharge imposed. Apparently

£10 surcharge for a physical card (again).... last season's physical card ST is not 'rechargeable' yet this coming season's one is?

Don’t be so tight. Let them Moths have some fresh air.

I've just renewed was very simple ( like me ) I also got my oldest son one the £2.50 charge is abit meh but as long as next season is better than the last one I don't mind

Back
Top Bottom