Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

BDJ

It’s not an obsession it’s just that we need all the ST holders we can muster especially when we are moving to a new stadium.
So the more we get the better if we posted at regular 250 intervals after 3500 it helps other fans think they are moving fast I want to be part of that.
Remember when we trying to get all those 10000 gates the more you advertise the more people think I want to be there
Maybe, maybe. I guess in today's world it costs nothing to send a tweet. If they went the whole hog(g), they could do a weekly charity-style thermometer to provide a more visual thing. The more I think about it, the more I like it.

I guess I just reacted to your "I don't know what the club are playing at" quip. Like I said, Adam Benson has significantly improved the marketing and has experience in sports marketing. Maybe he's focused on other ways of selling season tickets. Or maybe he's missing a trick...

I would argue that counting dots IS 'obsessive' though no?!

Slightly off track but there were some very good attendances in League 1 yesterday with the average being a staggering 13,567. Although most of the big 'uns were at home yesterday (Derby, Pompey, Bolton, Barnsley, Charlton) both Blackpool & Carlisle getting 10k.
Interestingly no attendance figure at Reading.

Not another attempt deceive the EFL ?

Maybe, maybe. I guess in today's world it costs nothing to send a tweet. If they went the whole hog(g), they could do a weekly charity-style thermometer to provide a more visual thing. The more I think about it, the more I like it.

I guess I just reacted to your "I don't know what the club are playing at" quip. Like I said, Adam Benson has significantly improved the marketing and has experience in sports marketing. Maybe he's focused on other ways of selling season tickets. Or maybe he's missing a trick...

I would argue that counting dots IS 'obsessive' though no?!
One of THE most controversial statements a posted on here 😂

With the lack of ST sale updates, maybe the club need @Colin B to help them!

I have 3 season tickets but two of them are in my name the 3rd is in my son's name the two in my name have the same customer ref number do you think I'm going to have issues on Saturday and should I contact the ticket office to see what they suggest

I have 3 season tickets but two of them are in my name the 3rd is in my son's name the two in my name have the same customer ref number do you think I'm going to have issues on Saturday and should I contact the ticket office to see what they suggest
Wouldn't hurt to give them a call.

Back
Top Bottom