Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

Thank you.

Sent an e mail saying I hadn’t had mine and they replied saying they would resend mine.

I think if you haven’t had it and don’t e Mail you won’t get one, obviously you have ages to do it so no hurry but it’s been a fault not that they haven’t got round to doing yours yet.
They did with mine today

57th year of going week in week out and not even had an Indian sign of my ST winging my way yet and tbh I'm not in the least worried on where the f*ck it is either as I'll just continue knitting Xmas figurines for postal boxes until it drops through my letterbox.

Merry Christmas

COYY'S

I hadn't had my digital ticket yesterday afternoon, so I emailed the club.

Three minutes later I received an email with the link, and a separate email to say it had been sent. One minute later it was in my Apple Wallet.

It does seem as if some may have slipped the net somehow, but once the ticket office are aware, they deal with it very promptly and efficiently.

Seems a little poor we have to go chasing our digital tickets, they manage to find me okay when they're trying to sell me something?

Seems a little poor we have to go chasing our digital tickets, they manage to find me okay when they're trying to sell me something?

And presumably you're able to reply when you want to buy something. It's a two way process.

Unfortunately system and user errors happen. If the club don't know that there is an issue then they can't rectify it. Yet it seems that once aware the ticket office staff are able to resolve the issues within minutes.

And presumably you're able to reply when you want to buy something. It's a two way process.

Unfortunately system and user errors happen. If the club don't know that there is an issue then they can't rectify it. Yet it seems that once aware the ticket office staff are able to resolve the issues within minutes.
I disagree my part of the 2 way interaction was sending them £££, the agreement was they would send the items purchased.

I'm not one to knock the club usually but this is the single biggest outlay a fan will make to the club so it's poor their system has failed.

Obviously it's not a huge disaster as we still have a month till the season starts but this is on the back of many ticketing cock ups mostly caused by Ticketmaster but that's who the club choose to use so they have to take responsibility.

I disagree my part of the 2 way interaction was sending them £££, the agreement was they would send the items purchased.

I'm not one to knock the club usually but this is the single biggest outlay a fan will make to the club so it's poor their system has failed.

Obviously it's not a huge disaster as we still have a month till the season starts but this is on the back of many ticketing cock ups mostly caused by Ticketmaster but that's who the club choose to use so they have to take responsibility.

I'm sure that they do take responsibility and are looking to fix things as soon as they are known, but it doesn't take much to give them a little nudge if things aren't right.

I'm sure that they do take responsibility and are looking to fix things as soon as they are known, but it doesn't take much to give them a little nudge if things aren't right.
That may be so, but the club needs to get a message out to all ST holders soon to say “if you haven’t received yours by email, let us know.”

It’s fine with a month to go, but when that turns to a couple of weeks (and with many people being away on holiday) you risk creating a backlog problem for the first game and a reputational risk.

Far better to get a clear message out now, given it’s clear that this is an issue affecting a decent number of fans.

They've had enough contact them to maybe check their records and ask the question have we sent 4500 emails out and if only 2500 have been sent it's obvious there's an issue. I'm sure it's not as straight forward as that but their software must give them stats of what is going on.

It’s weird because I have had no e-mails from the club in months re: promotions/reminders etc…. But my season ticket came through no problem.

Clearly a CRM issue that needs resolving, so that the ticket office is not inundated with re-sending tickets when their time should be used more effectively on other things.

They have obviously responded well to those that have contacted them, but it has to have become an unwelcome distraction for them.

In case others have also still not received anything, I emailed the club last Monday to be told they’re sending them out last week, still nothing. I’ll give them until next Tuesday and try again. Still plenty of time..

Received my season ticket card in the post this morning. Having had the digital one soon after they went on sale, friends of ours also received their cards today, looks like they are coming out so many at a time.

They have got my money, I haven’t heard or seen anything since, I’m not a worrying kind of person so I won’t do anything about it for a couple of weeks, I’ll see if the process works.

They have got my money, I haven’t heard or seen anything since, I’m not a worrying kind of person so I won’t do anything about it for a couple of weeks, I’ll see if the process works.
By the sounds of it they think all ST holder have had the email, so I could wait for 3 more weeks and probably not get it.

In case others have also still not received anything, I emailed the club last Monday to be told they’re sending them out last week, still nothing. I’ll give them until next Tuesday and try again. Still plenty of time..
It seems that there was something wrong with some of the emails sent out last week e.g. people not receiving their ST’s even though the club believed they’d emailed them out.

I called the ticket office last week and was told that mine and my son’s ST’s were sent, but neither of us received them even though we have different email addresses. The lady I spoke to in the ticket office checked they had our correct email addresses which I confirmed they did, so she resent them and we both got them straightaway, so I’d say there is/was a glitch in the system, so worth checking sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
It seems that there was something wrong with some of the emails sent out last week e.g. people not receiving their ST’s even though the club believed they’d emailed them out.

I called the ticket office last week and was told that mine and my son’s ST’s were sent, but neither of us received them even though we have different email addresses. The lady I spoke to in the ticket office checked they had our correct email addresses which I confirmed they did, so she resent them and we both got them straightaway, so I’d say there is/was a glitch in the system, so worth checking sooner rather than later.
Fair enough, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom