Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

Got mine, its safely in my phone wallet thingy, but I've also ordered a card.

My son finishes university in Newcastle, collecting him on Saturday, so he will get some use out of his at last, 3 years I've got him one and he's probably seen a dozen games.

Least next year he can buy his own 🤣🤣

For those that have not renewed it would be interesting to have an analysis of the reasons, of which there could be many:-
Moved away from the area
Gone to university (if so this might mean also parent stops going)
Got baby/change in family circumstances
Change in work commitments
Can't afford, money getting a bit tight
Died
Getting too old
Lost interest following poor season
Friends stopped going
Other social activities, new boy/girl friend who has other interests

What is a normal, average - 10% ?

The only valid reason I can see there is Died 😳

OK maybe a couple of others 🤣🤣🤣

Got mine, its safely in my phone wallet thingy, but I've also ordered a card.

My son finishes university in Newcastle, collecting him on Saturday, so he will get some use out of his at last, 3 years I've got him one and he's probably seen a dozen games.

Least next year he can buy his own 🤣🤣
Not in this job market........

'got' mine - well, an email telling me I can down load it into the wallet on my smartphone. Except I don't have a smartphone. Apparently proper, hard copy (plastic credit card type) STs are going in the post today

Last edited:
'got' mine - well, an email telling me I can down load it into the wallet on my smartphone. Except I don't have a smartphone. Apparently proper, hard copy (plastic credit card type) STs are going in the post today
With the shambolic state of the post in Oxford you might get it in time for Christmas.

I got my digital version today but I’m still waiting for my card. I just hope the pigeon was given the right directions to North Wales!

hard copy ST card just landed-cheers postie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom